The force is strong with this one!

BigDiesel

Registered
so my neighbor sees my bike n starts up a conversation w/me bout how he's lookin to get a nice sportbike, probably a Buell cuz he can get a good deal (oh yeah-this guy just landed a job with H-D in Milwaukee) on'em...

i stopped him n said "dude, I'd rather have a 600cc rice-rocket-they can out-handle any boo-ell n are just as fast on the road. Call my 'Zuki dealership guy-he can hook u up.

I guess the Jedi mind trick worked...he said "I will call ur guy at the 'Zuki dealership, n have him hook me up"

Saw him the next day at the shop while i was pickn up sum new Icon jeans n boots...he was checkin out the new R6 n GSX-R 600 (he's only 5'5"). That was at bout 2:30pm.

get a phone call at 4pm from neighbor-'dude, wana go ride? where can we go ride?' I walk outa my place, to see him parked up next to the Busa with a brand-new Black n Grey GSX-R 600, with a new lid n jacket too!

Hey hardly-fergusons: I turned another one suckas! ha hahahahahahaha! H-D:0, Suzuki:2

May the Schwartz be with you....
laugh.gif

Oh..oh.. HD will probably make him park his bike in the back of the building now...
laugh.gif

take him on that ride and show him what its like to go PLAID!!
laugh.gif

hey, take it easy on him...need sometime to gettin used to...(at least he come over to you and ask about the bikes and he went for your words...I mean, you lead to the right bikes and all, and if you blow em to the dust? whats the point?)
who knows, in couple years, he could be your best riding buddy...
rock.gif

yeah, not trying to have this guy kill himself trying to keep up-we've gone out ridn together a few times, but he's still new to rockets-had a Kwak 250 for a learner bike, then jumped up to the 600.

Plus, bike doesnt even have 500 miles yet, so he's breakin in the motor, ya know?
We went on a 50-mile cruise once with his roommate in tow-his buddy rides a Kwak 636-n when we hit a nice long strait, I told him to open it up for a second...(i was ridn two-up with the missus btw) let him get about 50yards ahead, still pullin, then I kickd down to 5th, pulled him in n the look in his eyes said it all, but here's the quote "dude, that was sick! I can't believe you gaind on me like that?!"

now he's aware of the power of the busa!
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, n he said HD DOES make him park away from the 'real' bikes-they have a separate area for rice rockets. He said if you buy ANY v-twin other than HD or Custom chopper, you cannot park it in employee parking-ever!!! have to leave in regular parking, unsecured...so while you're eatn lunch they can kick it over:D

hey, take it easy on him...need sometime to gettin used to...(at least he come over to you and ask about the bikes and he went for your words...I mean, you lead to the right bikes and all, and if you blow em to the dust? whats the point?)
who knows, in couple years, he could be your best riding buddy...
rock.gif
i know sum were spoofing, but i was responding to this-

Back