BigDiesel on next episode of WRECKED!!! *walkn away*

BigDiesel

Registered
I rolled my 2004 Honda CR-V 2.5 times...thats what the Sheriff and I presume anyway by the 100' or so covered n it was resting at top of the hill on its' roof.

i'll say again:I rolled my 2004 Honda CR-V 2.5 times....and crawled out the driver's side rear door, got up, brushed the glass off my chest n outta my hair *ok, the place where my hair used to be*, and thats when I realized:

Im not hurt!:thumbsup: neck/left shoulder a lil sore, but back n hips arent even sore from spinning over in the Crv (oh yeah-I dint have the belt on-just grabbed the wheel n held myself in place thru the first roll, then felt the car losing momentum so I 'fell' to the floor/roof as it finished rolling.) knees arent bumped-up...I hit my knees harder in my Golf back in '98 when I was only 6' 5"...I'm a good 2" taller now, thought I woulda gotten beat up a bit more.

BUT-I did just pull over this morning and stop to help a fellow biker on a G'Wing-dude needed a jump so I hooked'em up n before he rolled off, shook my hand n said "thanks for helpn, I'm ____ ______, Milwaukee PD." yep...I actually HELPED a LEO::11 *i need a 'He11 just Froze over' emoticon for this*
so-maybe that kept me from ending up as a hood ornament on the Semi traveling behind me, or from slamming into the STUPID FAWKING TW@T IN A RETARDED-AZZ MINI-FAWKING*im a turd n like driving the GHEYEST thing on the road...oh did i mention I drive for SHID?!?*-VAN who cut me off in the first place which set off my horrendous slide, backwards, into the curb of the e-lane and SPINNING up the hill...onto my roof.

quite a day I've had....glad to be sitn here just typin about it. kiss you're loved ones-n if they arent around, just kiss yourself...at least, try in the mirror :banghead:and tape it so i can see:laugh:

Glad your OK Scott, and very glad you didnt have anyone with you. Are you ok, you sound excited.

Wow. Dude.

I'm speechless.

Glad you're o.k. Will you have pix to share?

How's the lovely wife handling it?

How do you proceed after an event like that? Insurance? Did you get a ticket or ?

OMG, I guess I'm not speechless after all!

More info, please.

ticket issued for DL suspended *i think DMV still hasnt processed my records from Milw. Co.-shud be thrown out* other than that-yeah is totalled i only have crappy cell pics n Im really tired...Amy's glad I only totalled her CR-V not her Man so I'm ok...if Im lucky i can go shop for that EvoIII i wantd originally:whistle:

1030081736a.jpg

1030081812a.jpg

Wow. Go to bed, dude. Take some muscle relaxins 'n' wash 'em down with a cold brew. That'll help you get through the night.

You need to address the pain right away.

Wow, thats pretty crazy man. Glad your ok. Where was it, I-94?
close to it-I was southbound on I43 between Keefe n Locust when it happened...right before Marquette interchange.

it was just me in Honda-coming back from helpin some guys unload a air compressor n equip. for a car lift...nice 4-post one too.

stay away from the Chevelle.... :) glad you ok buddy...

Amy took care of that beast end of summer-dry rot ripped the belts half-out from the driver's front tire when she took off on a beach-run with her girlfriend:banghead: time for new shoes on that thing, anyway...
always something, eh?

Oh, yeah...good karma helpin' the GWing dude out this morning...probably saved your lilly white a$$. :laugh:

I'm just sayin'...

yea brother, you seem to have a knack for something new... gotta admit you got some unique stuff happening... no wonder that woman loves you... :rofl:

Yikes!

Yeah, I must be invincible, too. Damn bad wrecks are a PITA.
That, and a big "oh ****" too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back