time 4 a BigDiesel public service announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way how did a post about folks wearing gear degrade into a Slam on the Ruff Rryders.  Either you are down to be one of us or your not, We are the largest motorcycle lifestyle club.  We have chapters all over the US even in Europe.  Loved by many respected by few hated by all. RUFF RYDERS LA WESTCOAST CHAPTER
whats a motorcycle lifestyle club? i dont get it i guess. i didnt know enjoying your favorite bike on your favorite back roads with some good friends involved a " motorcycle lifestyle club" the whole RR b.s seems stupid.
wow sounds like someone prospected and was asked to leave, or you werent allowed to prospect at all. Why all the hate there.  I love all of my RR fam, Ride or Die.  I mean whats the the diff if you are greek in college, a mason, or any other group that center around a particular item. If you dont like us dont hang with us, but believe me, we will have our fun with or with out you.  One person doesnt stop a party.
no no buddy i do not have any intrest to be in an "mc club" not my gig. my dislike for them stems from actually seeing these guys in action and they are not fine upstanding citizens that help old lady's across the street and so on.i think most these guys watched the movie biker boys too much, and whats with this prospect crap,wtf? find some good guys to ride with and go do just that RIDE!!!!!
Stereotyping once again.  If you see a middle eastern man, do you assume that he's a terrorist?  If you see a mexican, do you assume that he is here illegal?  Your ignorance makes you look foolish, so should I assume that everyone from Kansas is as foolish as you?
yawn umm ok what he said, im talking about motorcycle clubs thank you very much, what you just posted makes no since.

Folks - let's keep this thread on topic; it's about to get locked down otherwise.

Thanks!

--Omar

i thought forum drama like this was saved for winter time when we are all sitting inside wishing we could ride and pass the time on .org until the weather warms up (and those of you who can ride all year long can STFU
guns.gif
)

Most of the guys I see in Fort Lauderdale have T=shirts and shorts on, and the other half have jeans and a t-shirt on with a spine protector only?
rock.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back