Recipe for getn bigdiesel bigdrunk!!!

laugh.gif

I call this a "melon head" because it is what you turn into after 3 - 12 ounce glasses.

1 part 151 Rum
3 part Melon Liquer
3 part Orange Juice
Add over Ice and enjoy.
40__s.gif
40__s.gif

40__s.gif

HEEEEEYYYYY!!! wassup ya'll? yeah, I got a lil' tipsy last night-but Del:I drank all that alcohol inside 2 hours, didnt spend all night wandering around from pub 2 pub wif me mates, getn shite-faced and dancing in the local roundabouts!

I can drink a WHOOOOOOLE lotaa beer-majority of my ancestral bloodline is German, and I usually go to GermanFest here every year n git down, but last Nov. I developed a problem in my kidneys from taking too much Ibuprofen for my neck injury (flew off bike last year coming thru a tite left-hander; hit the curb parallel n kinda jumped/flipped off n rolled bout 100'), it raised the levels of 2 types of acids in my kidneys too high n my digestive system has been f'kd up since...cant handle even half the booze I used to drink.
I'll put it in perspective-this year for my b-day I had a total of mebbe 8-10 drinks over 4 hours.
my b-day in '05, I started drinkn at 10pm-finished a bottle of Jack by 11:30, then a few more double-shots of Jack, and I think about 6-7 shots of Patron Platinum...in the 'Gentlemans Club' where I used to work...and Amy was there with me!
wow.gif
I dont really remember much cept i bit a dancer on da booty while she n Amy were givn me a dance, and I motorboated the doorgirl (36 Fs-who wouldnt?
biggrin.gif
)...then I stumbled out around midnight (2 hours for all that booze-now I get lit on like 1/4 of that) and passed out in my truck for 3 hours-till i 'earled in it n then went to bed.

so-now I drink less, party more...when i actually go out to party. I had to last nite cuz some of my friends from the club scene dont have my new cell# n vice versa, so this was the only way to get some of my invites out. Worked well, cuz I saw about 10-20 people last nite who didnt hear from anyone else about the wedding.

So your real title is Herr Big von Diesel is it
tounge.gif
, there are no roundabouts in the Fatherland, just traffic lights, also to old to get shidfaced, I have had too much practice. Do you get imported german beer for your GermanFest or is it that "girls pee" they normally sale in the States  
wink.gif
 Lay off the Wodka man if you have a kidney problem, beer is besser
biggrin.gif

Now no more cunning stunts, you ride safe
beerchug.gif

rough!?
rock.gif

watchu talkin bout, Willis? I was smoother than James Bond last night!
(n that pic was from a few months back when I was out-only had one drink n a buncha RedBull that night...in case ya dint notice thats a ICON jacket-n I aint no poser so if Im rockin bike gear, IM ACTUALLY RIDING A BIKE! I get so sick of all the "bike style" pleather jackets out there.

couldnt post pics from last nite- I was pretty good, but uhh...I think Michelle would need alotta band-aids for Amy n our friends
biggrin.gif

here's how we look when we're sober tho-
smile.gif

holdin.jpg

oh, buh-leeeve me, brutha-i KNOW how to party! been working in nightclubs as security for four years...I seen a lot of crazy stuff too-alcohol REALLY changes people!
tounge.gif

you wanna know what it takes to get BigDiesel BigCrunk like a trunk? here's what you need:
2 Vodka/RedBulls (tall)
2 Vodka/Cranberrys (short)
1 Cherry Bomb
1 shot of Goldschlager

-add all into BigDiesel inside 2 hours and mix well=
you get one Crunkazz big mofo you DONT want fallin on ya!!!

(dont worry ya'll-took tha cage to tha club to see some friends n invite them to wedding saturday)

o, did I mention Im STILL faded???    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Panda-this IS fun shid!!! I like postin faded! fo-sho!
Yep, you were certainly faded!!! Way to much alcohol. I sticking to Cranberry Juice and Red Bull!!!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

oh, buh-leeeve me, brutha-i KNOW how to party! been working in nightclubs as security for four years...I seen a lot of crazy stuff too-alcohol REALLY changes people!
tounge.gif
Man we got way too much in common, I was working security in night clubs before I was even old enough to be in the club.

I was working when I was 17 years old. Man, what a job for a teenager with raging hormones, lol.

Sometimes I miss that job.........

Michelle + Goldschlager = nothing good
laugh.gif
Prove it.  

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
I did several years ago, second night of partying with Jimmy Buffett and his 35,000 other loyal followers...

It was ugly man; I can't even smell the stuff anymore without feeling queazy!  
laugh.gif
I'm sorry.  

I was joking around, thinking you were one of "those" girls!

How do you do on Jagermeister?!  
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

--Wag--
One of "what girls"?  
rock.gif

Only had Jager one night; no problems...just good times...I'm more of a sour drink person; whiskey sours are my favorite...

So, did BigD drink those last night then sign off or what?  LOL  
wink.gif
Oh, you know. One of THOSE girls. The ones who get lit and dance on the tables all crazy like!

You know. THOSE girls!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Prove it.  

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
I did several years ago, second night of partying with Jimmy Buffett and his 35,000 other loyal followers...

laugh.gif
I'm sorry.  

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

--Wag--
One of "what girls"?  
rock.gif

Only had Jager one night; no problems...just good times...I'm more of a sour drink person; whiskey sours are my favorite...

wink.gif
Oh, you know.  One of THOSE girls.  The ones who get lit and dance on the tables all crazy like!

You know.  THOSE girls!  
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

--Wag--
No, I'm, ummm *clears throat* unfamiliar with those girls...

laugh.gif

I usually can't stand up straight enough to dance...
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Prove it.  

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

laugh.gif
I'm sorry.  

wink.gif

--Wag--
One of "what girls"?  
rock.gif

wink.gif
Oh, you know.  One of THOSE girls.  The ones who get lit and dance on the tables all crazy like!

You know.  THOSE girls!  
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

--Wag--
No, I'm, ummm *clears throat* unfamiliar with those girls...

laugh.gif

I usually can't stand up straight enough to dance...
tounge.gif
Welcome to the club. Glad I married a woman I can just lean on when occasion demands it!

--Wag--

laugh.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Can any of you guys write in English
1zhelp.gif
Isn't it great how he asks for English and then breaks out the East Ender rhyming slang to confuse us people on the other side of the ocean? I guess it IS English...sort of...if you're paying close enough attention
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Just messing with you. I actually do understand a lot of it. I've got a bunch of English friends and family. I have to ask though...grill teller? I don't think I've ever heard that one. Yeller? Feller? That one went totally over my American head.

Back