big day tomorrow...

Have fun I know I did.... Oh and watch out for flying trigger assembilies to the face happened in my class.. that was not pretty at all..

"the weapon would cut down and destroy the entire tree, and the sniper with it."

--now THATS a weapon i need at the house! super sweet! good luck (and have fun!):thumbsup:

Ogre I'm fedexing you my GoPro. I'd like you to attach it to the barrel for me.
You must tell your co we are all living vicariously thru your life and want to see it.
Headspace should be checked by the guy who's doing the instructing. I dont think they would ask you to do that? May show you how but I dont think they will relay on you for the safety of it. I've shot .50s before but they were single shot sniper rifles or Barretts not an M2. Lucky you ! Destroy something and enjoy :beerchug:

A guy from Quantico asks that question :beerchug:

And remember, CLEAR when done...i watched a guy have a cookoff when taking the barrel off once....he got VERY lucky.

i was being sarcastic:whistle: thankfully it's not my first rodeo and as stated before i work on them for a living:thumbsup: kill bodies

Nothing like shooting a bullet the size of a roll of mentos at something to cheer ya up :thumbsup

Droid via Tapatalk

i was being sarcastic:whistle: thankfully it's not my first rodeo and as stated before i work on them for a living:thumbsup: kill bodies

I was being sarcastic too :)

Blanca, part of the instruction is how to assemble/disassemble, and check headspace/timing. Aren't going to be able to call in a tech on the battlefield:)

.50 cal is fun, but 120MM Smoothbore (M1A1/A2) is better :)

I was being sarcastic too :)

Blanca, part of the instruction is how to assemble/disassemble, and check headspace/timing. Aren't going to be able to call in a tech on the battlefield:)

.50 cal is fun, but 120MM Smoothbore (M1A1/A2) is better :)

Sure I figured that. Just didn't think Ogre will be the one checking it is all.
I'm sure they will show him and he may learn but there will be one with exp supervising the whole thing who will check it to be sure , correct?

Back