Best chain clean & lube video i've seen

I tried out the grease ninja a few days ago. It is as advertised. I was skeptical, but it applied lube to the chain as described, and I believe I used less then I usually do.

From the video and seeing the design, I can believe it. I don't have a block of Delrin to cut up, otherwise, I'd make my own. So, if Bots doesn't hurry up and send me one, I guess I'll have to just buy one. Be nice to stop having to clean the overspray from the wheel, sprocket carrier, etc.

From the video and seeing the design, I can believe it. I don't have a block of Delrin to cut up, otherwise, I'd make my own. So, if Bots doesn't hurry up and send me one, I guess I'll have to just buy one. Be nice to stop having to clean the overspray from the wheel, sprocket carrier, etc.

Calm down Omar, we've lived a long while without one, a few more weeks won't kill us... :hide:

Calm down Omar, we've lived a long while without one, a few more weeks won't kill us... :hide:

Oh trust me, he needs this yesterday and if he doesn't get it yesterday, he'll make it in varying colors, textures and styles to suit every need :hide:

We'll probably have to add on to the garage just to house his new "hobby" :tiptoe:

Hey Omar, you need help?

bus-thrown-under-198636530.jpg

Oh trust me, he needs this yesterday and if he doesn't get it yesterday, he'll make it in varying colors, textures and styles to suit every need :hide:

We'll probably have to add on to the garage just to house his new "hobby" :tiptoe:

:stupid:

Either Omar meant to "agree with stupid" meaning YOU BOTS, OR, he's agreeing completely with me on the whole slew of stuff I said and called me stupid to boot...

Did I win the Internet today? I'm still not sure... :glare:

Back