Best chain clean & lube video i've seen

So where are the pictures and video?

Closeup of the "tool" would be nice too.

Did it come with and extra long straw or did you need to get one?

Came with a long/flexible straw but just in case I also ordered the Spray Tube Kit(extra $3.00)so I'd have some extras.Better get you one Red,that thing's slicker'n snot on a doorknob.:laugh:

Didn't video it,but shows it in use in the YouTube video starting around the 5:58 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see some actual pics of this little widget.... I have some delrin laying around here waiting for a neat little project.. :laugh:

...and you shall.:laugh:

It's about 2.25" long,1.5" wide,1" deep,channel depth(s)are .5",with each being .375" wide,and center divider is .25" wide x .125" deep.Wire is pretty stiff(I think too stiff),I may replace it with copper or ?Small screw on each side is to clean out passages should they become clogged,but I just shot a burst of chain cleaner through the top hole after using.Oh yeah,lube hole in top/tunnel/and holes into channels appear to be about 1/16" dia.(or whatever it needs to be for the filler tube to fit snugly into).

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20008_zpsqtwx8kpa.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20006_zpsph8derke.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20005_zpsbqut6mdy.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20004_zps3joddcfa.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20003_zpsnor2y2dl.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20002_zpsztjkqkzt.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20001_zpskstrg6pn.jpg

Grease%20Ninja%203-19-15%20007_zpsjhyvfpum.jpg

There you go.:thumbsup: It's surprisingly simple once you hold it in your hand and see how it's made(one of those "why didn't I think of this?!" things:laugh:),I'd guess only the dia. of the filler holes and the one that goes across to join them up would need to be pretty dead on,the way them come out in the two channels puts the lube directly over the chain's side plates.Super clean application and absolutely no fuss-no muss.

Thanks for the images.

I built one but only put one hole in the center - may go back and do the duel holes.

I think the dual holes are probably the way to go Red,lays a nice bead right over the top of the side plates(with the side hole drilled through to connect them and the screws to plug up the outsides).:thumbsup:

Ordering a grease ninja but not sure which size...520, or a 530/525? Not sure which one of these two are correct. Hell, I am not even sure what those numbers mean! Lol
Troy

I also got an ad with my ninja advertising GreaseNinja GPS AirAudio. It's only 12.00 and may try it with my GPS. Here's what the ad says: The Grease Ninja gps air audio system is a passive intercom system, and does not require modification to your gps device. Simply place the airaudio pick-up microphone over the gps external speaker with the supplied attachment bands, wear the adjustable fit over- the -ear bud under your helmet and you are good to go to your destination. Long story short, you can put your gps in your pocket and hear the turn instructions wirelessly through the ear buds under your helmet. I can't get hurt too bad at 12.00 and if it works it will be great. Won't need a mount.

Back