Baxley Sport Chock (Raffle Prize)

(GSXcite @ Feb. 21 2007,22:25) The sport chock is awesome, I bought one from Charles last year. Getting ready to mount it in the new trailer I just picked up today. Towed the bike to the meet n greet last fall using the Baxley and it worked great.
beerchug.gif
I'm hoping to make it to the bash this spring and you can bet I'll be using it in the bed of the truck to get it there, looks like about an 8hr. drive for me according to mapquest...

(Hy_Rolr @ Feb. 23 2007,02:21)
(GSXcite @ Feb. 21 2007,22:25) The sport chock is awesome, I bought one from Charles last year. Getting ready to mount it in the new trailer I just picked up today. Towed the bike to the meet n greet last fall using the Baxley and it worked great.
beerchug.gif
I'm hoping to make it to the bash this spring and you can bet I'll be using it in the bed of the truck to get it there, looks like about an 8hr. drive for me according to mapquest...
You need to make the bash, worth the drive. 12 hours for me, but I wouldn't miss it for anything. If you go, you will make it an annual affair for sure. Congrats on the Baxley.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back