Baxley Sport Chock Chinese knock – off $69 CDN

If that chock was available when I did my trailer, I very well could have gone that way. Nice piece for the money. I do try to support made in USA though, and I'm not sorry I have the Baxleys. Never one issue hauling multiple bikes in my trailer for thousands of miles. Good find though.:thumbsup:

If that chock was available when I did my trailer, I very well could have gone that way. Nice piece for the money. I do try to support made in USA though, and I'm not sorry I have the Baxleys. Never one issue hauling multiple bikes in my trailer for thousands of miles. Good find though.:thumbsup:

Thanks!
That means a lot coming from you.
I know you are also a die-hard Baxley fan. :thumbsup:

I just ordered this one from Harbor Freight for $60. I read positive review in this thread.

97841.gif

I got this one, it works ok. I ended up running some tapcons into the garage floor to hold it in place.

+1

I have Baxleys in my trailer, too. Been from KS to the east coast to NC and then some with 'em. No problems at all. However, like Hal, I probably would have bought these had they been available. I could have gotten 3 of 'em for less than one Baxley. :laugh:

Guys, called the Princess store today and they are sold out. They have some in Calgary but they don't ship to USA. They gave me a phone number to call the HQ...but ran out of time to do it. Will call on Monday. 2 hip

Guys, called the Princess store today and they are sold out. They have some in Calgary but they don't ship to USA. They gave me a phone number to call the HQ...but ran out of time to do it. Will call on Monday. 2 hip

The store chain has a "rain check" policy over the phone.
They take your contact info and will call you when they come in again.
You may find the Windsor store is the only one that ships to the USA.
Detroit is right across the bridge from them so they are used to sending lots of stuff down.
I’m sure they will offer a “rain checkâ€￾ for the item.

Mine was originally on back order when I went in.
They said it would be a while and it came in 1 week later.

I wonder maybe Baxley will pack up and move to China in 2010,wonder why.. :rofl:

I have 2 of the Harbor frieght ones, one mounted in the trailer. I store the bike in the trailer when I'm not riding when away from home and just ride it into the chock and walk away. Never had it fall out and you can rock it pretty hard.

I bought the HF one this morning for $49, it said $59.99 on the tag but I think they credited too much for a returned item ... ??? Oops!

I've used Baxley Chocks in my store and in my trailers hauling show bikes for years. They are great products no doubt. But the knock off would be the way to go IMO for the money.​

Has anyone done a side by side comparison, with the 2 chocks?

Back