Baxley Sport Chock (Raffle Prize)

Hy_Rolr

Donating Member
Registered
Oh Happy Day
biggrin.gif
So my wife gets me up for work last night and says there's a big box on the front porch for you.

bsc1.JPG

I immediatley take it to the garage, but I don't have time to open it 'cause I have to eat dinner then go to work. So I get home this morning and head straight to the garage and bust that baby open.
bsc2.JPG

Assembly took all of 10 seconds (took longer to open the box
laugh.gif
)
bsc3.JPG

And finally they are joined in upright bliss.
bsc4.JPG

As a bonus they included a toolbox sticker and ball point pen.
bsc5.JPG

The End
cool.gif

I love it when big boxes come with my name on 'em. Looks great--congrats!!!

Congrats! That's a great looking accessory ... and man, that's one clean Busa (makes me realize how good my 05 LE looks), and a garage to match! She's got a good home
beerchug.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Feb. 21 2007,09:25) Congrats!  That's a great looking accessory ... and man, that's one clean Busa (makes me realize how good my 05 LE looks), and a garage to match!  She's got a good home  
beerchug.gif
Thanks Bro! Actually I'm getting ready to do some spring cleaning, I made sure when I took the pics you couldn't see the real clutter that's accumulated this winter on my work benches. Did you notice something missing?
rock.gif
Mirrors...Ssshhh don't tell anyone but I'm having them painted to match the bike, they should be here any day now.
wink.gif

Thanks for the comments fellas, there's also a garage thread around here somewhere that I posted in when it was all cleaned up
biggrin.gif

Your hand is covering the best decal on the box!
laugh.gif

FLOWMASTER.jpg

The sport chock is awesome, I bought one from Charles last year. Getting ready to mount it in the new trailer I just picked up today. Towed the bike to the meet n greet last fall using the Baxley and it worked great.
beerchug.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 21 2007,21:35) Your hand is covering the best decal on the box!  
laugh.gif
Ah yes, the Flowmaster decal, that came with exhaust I purchased for my last truck ('99 RAM 4x4) I sure miss that truck...

Back