Bastid confesses to killing.....

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
They caught the lowlife in Thailand,he confesses that he was there when she died,but it was an "accident" right.....I hope he gets the chair.

They caught the lowlife in Thailand,he confesses that he was there when she died,but it was an "accident" right.....I hope he gets the chair.
[/QUOTE]
Not a chance of him getting 'the chair' here. too many liberal idiots squashed stuff like that long ago.
Maybe in Thailand he would.....

too bad the mother wasn't around to hear this news.

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155807570 -->

That scene in the airport comes to mind when they were transporting this murderer,and one of his victim's father was standing at a pay phone and blew him away when they walked by.:;):

NJ that happend right here in Baton Rouge, guys name was Poche or something. Seen it a millon times.

JJ

Not the chair...
Kill him slowly...painfully...
And at the last second...
Revive him, and kill him again...

David

Momma knows the truth.. she's with her daughter now.

As for him... hang him by his.. cajones...slowwwwlllyyyy...

mad.gif
what he doesnt get in his sentence, he will get in jail.

They dont take kindly to child offenses.

That scene in the airport comes to mind when they were transporting this murderer,and one of his victim's father was standing at a pay phone and blew him away when they walked by[/QUOTE]
Yup,if I remember,the guy raped his little boy.
He deserved what he got.Now that is what I call 'Real Justice'.

I as a juror would never convict the father for blowing away that pc. of crud!!

Sick and sad...so sad that this case has gone unsolved for 10 years, so many blamed the parents...

down.gif

Let's not jump the gun on this one ladies and gents. I've been keeping up with the news on this, and there are some holes in his story. Was just reading where his ex-wife claims that he was at home with her in Alabama during the time of the murder. Also, he stated that he had drugged Jon Benet, and the toxicology reports reported that there were no substances in her body at the time of death. Everything he's stated so far can be easily traced to information that has already been made public. There are some sick-a$$ people in the world, but it's not the first time that someone has tried to make claims for a murder that he/she didn't commit. Don't know why anyone would want to do that, but it has happened. Maybe Mr. Karr is looking for some attention. If he did do it, then sobeit, but let's not accuse until we know what really happened. Just because he confessed doesn't necessarily mean that he's guilty.

I agree, there's no telling where this story will go before it's all said and done...

DNA evidence should prove or disprove his claims............that is if they didn't "lose" it from the original investigation.

They did however report abrasions to the vaginal cavity which would indicate that she was more than likely sexually abused. The report also stated that Mr. Karr was a neighbor of the Ramsey's when they lived in Georgia. So he does have some type of tie to knowing the family intimately. This is going to get stranger as the evidence manifests itself.

Let's not jump the gun on this one ladies and gents. I've been keeping up with the news on this, and there are some holes in his story. Was just reading where his ex-wife claims that he was at home with her in Alabama during the time of the murder. Also, he stated that he had drugged Jon Benet, and the toxicology reports reported that there were no substances in her body at the time of death. Everything he's stated so far can be easily traced to information that has already been made public. There are some sick-a$$ people in the world, but it's not the first time that someone has tried to make claims for a murder that he/she didn't commit. Don't know why anyone would want to do that, but it has happened. Maybe Mr. Karr is looking for some attention. If he did do it, then sobeit, but let's not accuse until we know what really happened. Just because he confessed doesn't necessarily mean that he's guilty.
Brian,they have said that he know's things that havent been released to the media,things only the killer would know.The DNA tests will either free him or put him on our death row.

NJ that happend right here in Baton Rouge, guys name was Poche or something. Seen it a millon times.

JJ
I remember watching it on the news live,then BAM! I was like: did what I think just happened REALLY happen? Did the jury find him innocent by reason of insanity?

Careful Guys, they now have witness who say he was in Alabama when the murder took place and he's just a pervert Nut  
smileyexhibit.gif

redcomprs2.gif
case ! Who wants his 15 min's of fame. Maybe so, Maybe not
rock.gif

NJ that happend right here in Baton Rouge, guys name was Poche or something.  Seen it a millon times.

JJ
I remember watching it on the news live,then BAM! I was like: did what I think just happened REALLY happen? Did the jury find him innocent by reason of insanity?
I remember that. I was living in Louisiana at the time and if memory is correct, he was not convicted, etc for offing the bastid

Not a chance of him getting 'the chair' here. too many liberal idiots squashed stuff like that long ago.
Maybe in Thailand he would.....

too bad the mother wasn't around to hear this news.[/QUOTE]
Why do you think he confessed...he know that would get him out of Thailand where he WAS scared of THEIR tactics. He was picked up and being held for other sexual offenses there...confessed and got a free plane ticket home to the safety of this liberal state. Brilliant, now we have to support his loser butt while he rots in jail for the next 20 years.

God bless the liberals...
moderator.gif

Back