Confession

You rode a Harley! I'll have to reach deep into the well for forgiveness on that one. (I just finished a week long tour, including a Harley, and had to spend 4 hours on the side of the highway because of that $30k 800 lb. chrome bad boy! So this is a bad time to ask me for empathy.

Raydog

Damm Spudley!!,
eek2.gif

You got good taste bro.
super.gif

last week i hadta leave work to run to the corner store for some smokes...i wore...sunglasses.

(semi @ Jul. 14 2007,10:36)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 13 2007,14:10) My confession, second day with Busa, had just removed the stickers at a friends house and washed the Busa to get the Googone off the tank. Jumped on it to blow the water off and went down a country road without the helmet. Nearly suffocated at +100 without the helmet. Almost panicked, eased back to the friends and never been without the helmet since.
SHOCKED.gif
blush.gif
actually, if you get a good pair of shades and hug the tank, you can make it to about 150 or so before the wind starts flipping your eyelids inside out...but i always wear boots and Icon jeans
biggrin.gif
Obviously I've never had a bike like this and like I said I almost panicked.
laugh.gif

My story...I decided that since Albuquerque was around 100 degrees that maybe just maybe it would be better if I wore a muscle shirt for my 60 minute commute back home through city traffic... Well it was hot and as I sat at the third or 10th light and I could hear something sizzling and I also could smell what I thought was a bacon burger...Yahhwaahh it was my shoulders...still smelled good though...So if you see me riding I'm the guy with the long sleeve shirt...learned my lesson...

Back