Confession

Oh and no lid law in Hawaii, and yes that's a long sleeve Busa.org t-shirt.    
beerchug.gif

busa22.jpg

ok Doyle heres my confession

i like to work the chain lube all over my
bronse temple and although i have the best gear available i then ride around the hood with nothing on at all and then wave to all the neighbors
tounge.gif
all_coholic.gif

(ozz @ Jul. 13 2007,16
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)          

i like to work the chain lube all over my
bronse temple and although i have the best gear available i then ride around the hood with nothing on at all and then wave to all the neighbors  
Me  
jump9.gif

But I hope your neighbors are not  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I couldn't even get out of the driveway without my kids yelling...
"Daddy's going squid, Daddy's going squid."
It's just not worth the humiliation!
wink.gif

Besides, then my son would be doing it on his dirtbike and that's against the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

OK Ozz, if you ride naked, then forget going on a ride with me in the future, I have a reputation as a trained killer and that type never rides with naked men. (oh heck, I guess it'd be ok as long as you wear a non transparent raincoat). Doyle

(raydog @ Jul. 13 2007,19:05) OK Ozz, if you ride naked, then forget going on a ride with me in the future, I have a reputation as a trained killer and that type never rides with naked men.  (oh heck, I guess it'd be ok as long as you wear a non transparent raincoat).             Doyle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, Doyle,,, that's it,, now you made me do this!!
mad.gif

I wear my Dainese leathers to bed and lately my girlfriend is complaining seriously about the chaffing when we are intimate,,, I shower in my Arai, I even get complaints from other office workers that titanium knuckled gloves are marring up the copy machine at work. I always have the song 'Born To Be Wild' playing on a loop on my iPod!!! This is out of hand,, I can't stop thinking. eating, breathing, motorcycles! I feel unprotected if I even answer the phone with nothing on! I even ordered studded underwear from Icon,,, I can't stand it any more,, this IS COMPLETELY OUT OF HAND!! Heh,,, I even blow bubbles in my cheerios every stinking morning,,, THROUGH EACH GEAR ALL THE WAY TO RED LINE!!!

cheerios1184392495.jpg

AND,, AND,,, AND, IT IS NOT A MOTORBOAT EITHER!!!
super.gif

(Cookie @ Jul. 13 2007,23:13) Okay, Doyle,,, that's it,, now you made me do this!!
mad.gif

I wear my Dainese leathers to bed and lately my girlfriend is complaining seriously about the chaffing when we are intimate,,, I shower in my Arai, I even get complaints from other office workers that titanium knuckled gloves are marring up the copy machine at work. I always have the song 'Born To Be Wild' playing on a loop on my iPod!!! This is out of hand,, I can't stop thinking. eating, breathing, motorcycles! I feel unprotected if I even answer the phone with nothing on! I even ordered studded underwear from Icon,,, I can't stand it any more,, this IS COMPLETELY OUT OF HAND!! Heh,,, I even blow bubbles in my cheerios every stinking morning,,, THROUGH EACH GEAR ALL THE WAY TO RED LINE!!!

cheerios1184392495.jpg

AND,, AND,,, AND, IT IS NOT A MOTORBOAT EITHER!!!
super.gif
A010noCaffeine.jpg

laugh.gif

When your neighbor pulls out of her driveway and hits you can I have all your gear you left at home?
SHOCKED.gif

Do you put on your seatbelt when you go from one part of a parking lot to another? Or go from one store across the street to another? Or when you stop by the mailbox on the way home and go from there to your driveway?

Oh yeah... just pulling the car out of the garage and into the driveway to wash it - seatbelt goes on...

Regarding the gear..... Guilty, guilty, guilty.... Done it more times than I should admit but it's always been just around the block... so that's OK, right?... I did have boots on... and long pants...

(dadofthree @ Jul. 13 2007,14:10) My confession, second day with Busa, had just removed the stickers at a friends house and washed the Busa to get the Googone off the tank. Jumped on it to blow the water off and went down a country road without the helmet. Nearly suffocated at +100 without the helmet. Almost panicked, eased back to the friends and never been without the helmet since.
SHOCKED.gif

blush.gif
actually, if you get a good pair of shades and hug the tank, you can make it to about 150 or so before the wind starts flipping your eyelids inside out...but i always wear boots and Icon jeans
biggrin.gif

As long as you don't do wheel standing burnouts with him on the back...you're still a good person! Raydog

(Learjett @ Jul. 13 2007,14:28)
(Over_Easy @ Jul. 13 2007,15:12) I've been guilty a couple times of running around the neighborhood to warm the chain up before cleaning and working in the chain lube.
My gosh..... it's "come clean day."  Ok, I confess my sin's... I too have done likewise but I didn't even have sandals...... I had on CROCKS, running shorts, no helmet, no shades, no nothing.  AND I RODE THE BEAST at least 10-13mph down the street!

I am a shameful individual and should be thrashed to within an inch of my life!  What dispickable creatures we are, hypocrites to the max.  Now, where's my leathers, I gotta go ride.  
crazy.gif
Within an inch
rock.gif
.........well.........okay....I'll send her over.........PM me with directions................

PS NOT GUILTY, "Always" geared for the ride. Got a wet-vest for hot days, got a one-piece with armor for the cooler ones...........

post_12_54256_226578032_l.jpg

Back