Please pray for this family and the soul of Leibby Kletzky

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Boy, 8, Mourned After Horrific Killing | NBC New York

Words cannot express my feelings right now.
This guy should be dead and in a hole already! Full confession, bloody knives and human remains in the kitchen and he takes them to the dumpster where the rest of the boy was. A beautiful innocent boy smothered and dismembered by a monster. And now the American justice system will protect this living demon.

POLICE SHOULD HAVE SHOT AND KILLED HIM ON THE SPOT AND BEEN GIVEN MEDALS FOR DOING IT.

RIP Leibby Kletzky

open/shut case....straight to the chair...........dont waste our money on this POS

R.I.P little Leibby. There are some sick people about, I just hope he hasn't done this before somewhere.

This story has really bothered me...just so incredibly sad and I don't understand why such a young child was allowed to walk 7 blocks alone anyway.

I live in the sticks and I won't allow my children to stand at the bus stop alone. There are registered sex offenders everywhere; I just feel in this day and age, parents have to assume the worst can happen to children unsupervised and it kills me that an innocent child paid the ultimate price because he was left to walk the streets of Brooklyn...

Via DROID X

Va I think it had alot to do with the makeup and religion of the folks involved. The neighborhood was one of religious Jews and I think the parents thought he may be safe within the neighborhood. Nine years old really isn't that young anymore. I see kids half that age walking home from school and other places here all the time. I say the same though and do fear the worst. No way either of my kids will ever be walking down the sidewalk alone. Even if they are forty they won't be doing that. And yes I am the same the story really bothers me. Terrible the boy had to go thru that.

I'll say it in public. God forbid if anything like that ever befalls my family they better lock me up first cuz if they don't first chance I get I'll be delivering 168 grains of hollow point boat tail silently from afar into whoevers head is responsible.

Va I think it had alot to do with the makeup and religion of the folks involved. The neighborhood was one of religious Jews and I think the parents thought he may be safe within the neighborhood. Nine years old really isn't that young anymore. I see kids half that age walking home from school and other places here all the time. I say the same though and do fear the worst. No way either of my kids will ever be walking down the sidewalk alone. Even if they are forty they won't be doing that.

It's a different world now...ask those that have seen where I live. No stoplights, low crime, police off duty at midnight...my boys are 9 and 10 and I still keep them in my sights. They are growing up in a much different world than I did, and I guess I wonder how most other parents don't feel the same way.

To me, it is never worth risking my sons' lives, period...they'll be supervised when they are with me...you can't and won't control crazies and deviants in our society, so it's OUR responsiblity to protect our kids.

Via DROID X

But Va what has happened to us as a nation that makes it no longer safe for children to walk the streets. I used to walk to school in Tn and I'm sure I was just as young. What have we let happen to make it dangerous? What's changed?

But Va what has happened to us as a nation that makes it no longer safe for children to walk the streets. I used to walk to school in Tn and I'm sure I was just as young. What have we let happen to make it dangerous? What's changed?

That I honestly don't know. Wish I did because there is an innocence lost that will never return.

Via DROID X

I pray for his family! And I HOPE this guy goes straight to prison just long enough for some inmates to get him!

This story has really bothered me...just so incredibly sad and I don't understand why such a young child was allowed to walk 7 blocks alone anyway.

I live in the sticks and I won't allow my children to stand at the bus stop alone. There are registered sex offenders everywhere; I just feel in this day and age, parents have to assume the worst can happen to children unsupervised and it kills me that an innocent child paid the ultimate price because he was left to walk the streets of Brooklyn...

Via DROID X

Growing up in Manhattan, my siblings and I were NEVER allowed to wander alone or unsupervised at that age. We are talking 30+ years ago, why would you in this day and age???

What a horrible and tragic loss.

That I honestly don't know. Wish I did because there is an innocence lost that will never return.

Via DROID X

I know why. It seems that every sexual perversion on the planet now tries to legitimize itself under the guise of 'equal rights', along with easy access to whatever your little heart desires on the internet, TV, video game-heavy sex/violence content. It used to be that if 2 kids got into a fight, they might want to bust a lip but that's it - today they just try to kill each other like it's a video game...

Did you read about the guy's 'confession'? It stated that he said he didn't do anything to the kid but take him home, and then the next day panicked when hearing that they were searching for him on TV - so THEN he got scared, SMOTHERED the boy and CUT HIM INTO PIECIES to hide the body? You gotta be kidding me - what kind of sicko is that?

Save us all the whining about how cruel the death penalty is, and solve this problem with a .50 cent bullet to the head - although being the entire cell block's prison-biotch-for-life certainly has some appeal for punishment.

CUT HIM INTO PIECES. I hope and pray he's at least telling the truth about that and did do it after he smothered him. Bad enough to die at his hands but I hope he didn't suffer much.
Putting him in prison for even a day so others can dole out some justice is still too much for me to pay. Dig a hole and bury him in there alive. He ain't even worth a bullet. Use a dozer and just cover him up. C Ya goodbye. Do it on live uninterupted tv on all channels so nobody can escape what is done to people like him.

Life in prison or even the death penalty 20 years later does not provide the any DETERRANT or warning to others who might consider same. Punishment has to start fitting the crime and it's got to be fairly swift and public in these cases where there is NO DOUBT that the person did the crime. Getting off on a technicality is BS if it's as clear as this.

Seems we need the Taliban to administer some of their style of justice upon him as ours has grown weak in cases like these.

sounds like some-one needs to take a bus ride:
[Charles Bronson | Death Wish III]*** (1985) | Full Movie‬‏ - YouTube[/url]
The whole problem is ,society is being programmed to just let everything go and let the system handle the problems. Yet the system cant even take care of its self. its the destruction on America from the inside out

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP little one.

I would just lock that guy up and let an inmate or 2 know what he did. Let the bad guys do the bad stuff. :whistle:

Although, if it had been my kid... Some rope, this guys ankle, the busa's grab bar. When he stops screaming, go another 5 miles, just cuz.

(Not saying this kid is not as important....just it would be more personal..)

Last edited:
Back