Prayers and thoughts for the Taylor family

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Taylors step father Kevin has suffered an injury from a fall. He is currently in ICU with a brain injury. Kevin and Mikes (Taylor) mom Michelle are great people. It kills me to hear this and am hoping he gets better.

Taylor and his wife Kayla are great friends that I am blessed to have. They will help anyone out however they can and are just a blast to hang out with. If your the praying kind, please say a word for Kevin. If your not, your kind thoughts and words would be great.

Stay strong Michelle, Mike, Kayla, and the rest of the crew. :please:

thoughts and prayers go to him and his family in this time of need

Thank you guys so much, Chris, thanks alot for the prayers and thoughts, your a great friend

Here is what I know

Sunday morning at 1:30 am my step-dad and a friend from high school who he has not seen forever came back to my parents house, they were having a couple of drinks and my step-dad just fell backwards and his head was the first thing to hit the concrete.

911 was called, he was taken to the hospital to icu, at 6 am he was given a catscan or mri I am not sure but was determined he had a cracked skull, bleeding on the brain and around the brain.

He has since been taken to the nuerology floor and is under observation, yesterday we noticed, along with doctors that he has a dropping mouth and eye on the right side and very weak on that side also, dr. says its from the brain being sweeled up and the pressure from the blood.

He is in and out of it, very sleepy, he does not really know whats going on,

The dr. says he is on a fine line of doing surgery or doing nothing, they are hoping that the blood clots itselfs, it is really a waiting game to see what happens with more swelling in the brain

Thanks for the thoughts guys, I will let my mom know when I get back to the hospital in a bit.

You guys are great.

So sorry to hear, gezz all while kicking back a cold one with an old friend. Thank you for the update, please pass along our messages! :beerchug:

Back