My best friend....serial killer?

Yes, I am a police officer, but we both went our separate ways in 1990 and contact with one another became less and less frequent over the years. Around 1987 he was getting a little strange and quirky, but we were both kids and I just assumed it was normal. Hindsight being what it is, I can now see some signs that he was struggling.

OK, that's a help you being an officer, just trying to look out for YOUR best interest :please:

Yes, I am a police officer, but we both went our separate ways in 1990 and contact with one another became less and less frequent over the years. Around 1987 he was getting a little strange and quirky, but we were both kids and I just assumed it was normal. Hindsight being what it is, I can now see some signs that he was struggling.

Im confused,your heading says "Best friend"??? here you say you went your seperate way in 1990?? thats 19 yrs ago:poke:

I feel your pain and confusion. The other night, my very best friend of 15 years showed up at my door telling me he just did 170 mph from his house to mine. I hated to do it, but I had to call the highway patrol on him. He could have killed someone.

So sue me for trying to get a smile out yall.???

Im confused,your heading says "Best friend"??? here you say you went your seperate way in 1990?? thats 19 yrs ago:poke:

I have a friend like this. We usually pick up conversation where we left off. She is in Iraq right now, and we are both in shock as how much we miss each other. We usually go a year or so without talking, the just randomly pick up the phone...so I get the close without being close thing.

Anyhoo, Rev...tough. I will be praying for you.

OMG, I missed this back in April...

So, I take it the investigation went no where and he's been free all this time?

Was he ever in the Navy? I only ask because those Parkway murders have been a story around here for a long time now...last I'd heard, they'd thought they could link the killer(s) with the Navy, but I haven't heard anything since...

*chilling* Sorry this is on you at all...what a terrible burden...

OK....this is like some unreal crazy sh*t. Something out of a movie. You have contacted the authorities....I guess that's about all you can do right now.

Unless you feel obligated to reach out & contact him? Maybe.....straight up ask him? *shivers*

If you've suspected him of the Parkway murders, did you ever report anything to the York County police dept? That is still an open case today...

Last edited:
I'm working with the state police up there. They swear they're on top of it, though they don't give me details.........understandable since he's a longtime friend of mine. No, he was never in the Navy.

I'm working with the state police up there. They swear they're on top of it, though they don't give me details.........understandable since he's a longtime friend of mine. No, he was never in the Navy.

You might want to contact the York County police, tell 'em what you know...it's their case and it's been a tough one for decades now. Give them a name and at least they can cross-reference whether your friend was here at the times of those murders...might get them interested...

He fell off my radar 3 days ago. He's a Facebook addict, but he hasn't been seen or heard from since Tuesday. Hell, he may be on his way here. :firing:

You might want to contact the York County police, tell 'em what you know...it's their case and it's been a tough one for decades now. Give them a name and at least they can cross-reference whether your friend was here at the times of those murders...might get them interested...

The one he spoke to me about was in a different jurisdiction. I don't want to say too much to jeopardize the case, but I did contact them. I know of the one in York County you're talking about. They were the ones killed at the rest stop and dragged into the woods, right?

The one he spoke to me about was in a different jurisdiction. I don't want to say too much to jeopardize the case, but I did contact them. I know of the one in York County you're talking about. They were the ones killed at the rest stop and dragged into the woods, right?

The Parkway murders fall under the York County PD...Sheriff Danny Diggs...

I believe I saw this case not too long ago on like the top 20 unsolved murder cases. Hope it works (for better or worse) Rev.

I pray that I'm wrong on this one, I really do.

Michelle, I'm sure they're all putting their heads together, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm sure the YCSO is on board with the whole thing since they have more murders than any other jurisdiction.

Back