LOST MY BEST FRIEND

Deepest sympathies to you and your family. It should be a wake up call to all of us so that we reach out to those that matter to us most..
Your father is in a good place now and he appreciates everything you have done for him in the past 20 years as well as all that you learned together.

Bro dont feel bad because im sure if your father was alive he would want u to be out having fun and not being concerned about him. He was a Veteran probably solid as a rock. Rest in peace Sir and thanks 4 my FREEDOM.

I am sorry for you loss....

Now, plz don't take this wrong... but do you think maybe by not waiting for you to get back he was thanking you for what you gave him over the years?

My Grandfather and I had a great relationship, we saw each other at least once a week for coffee and talk, whenever he needed anything done around the house or whatever he would call and I would be there. Whenever I needed help with something he was always there for me... he was a great guy and real good Friend.
When my Grandfather passed on, I was at the hospital the night before and all morning with him... it wasn't until I left to cook (something I love to do) for the Family that he passed on... I was at the countertop making sausage, meatballs, with some pasta when I got a call from my Mom that her Father had just passed on... I felt cheated almost, I wanted to be with him, why did I have to leave to go cook, why couldn't he have waited another couple of hours... When I finally sat back and thought about it I realized he gave me a great gift, thoughout life he always taught me that family was first and that life was meant to be enjoyed... here I was doing something I love to do for the Family when he decided to leave.

Again I ask... do you think maybe by not waiting for you to get back he was thanking you for what you gave him over the years? Out on two wheels with a Friend enjoying the rode and letting the worries wash away with every mile gone....?
rock.gif

Sorry about your Dad, I lost mine when I was 25. Time heals, it will get easier.

I dont like the 120 mph, but I think I did the same when they were doing CPR on my Dad too.

Be safe.

Thoughts and prayes are with U. You cant be feeling guilty because U wasnt there sooner with him. U LOVE THAT MAN! I have a guts feeling he is looking down at U and saying proudly....That's my Son!

(MrGxr @ Sep. 10 2006,12:06) I am sorry for you loss....

Now, plz don't take this wrong... but do you think maybe by not waiting for you to get back he was thanking you for what you gave him over the years?

My Grandfather and I had a great relationship, we saw each other at least once a week for coffee and talk, whenever he needed anything done around the house or whatever he would call and I would be there. Whenever I needed help with something he was always there for me... he was a great guy and real good Friend.
When my Grandfather passed on, I was at the hospital the night before and all morning with him... it wasn't until I left to cook (something I love to do) for the Family that he passed on... I was at the countertop making sausage, meatballs, with some pasta when I got a call from my Mom that her Father had just passed on... I felt cheated almost, I wanted to be with him, why did I have to leave to go cook, why couldn't he have waited another couple of hours... When I finally sat back and thought about it I realized he gave me a great gift, thoughout life he always taught me that family was first and that life was meant to be enjoyed... here I was doing something I love to do for the Family when he decided to leave.

Again I ask... do you think maybe by not waiting for you to get back he was thanking you for what you gave him over the years? Out on two wheels with a Friend enjoying the rode and letting the worries wash away with every mile gone....?
rock.gif
Wow...Nicely said.

My prayers are with you. I lost my dad as well.

i know how you feel lost my Dad to cancel 3 years ago still hard to handle but it gets better in time. Good luck and God bless u and your family

I know you are sad, Ninjakiller, and I wish for you peace.

However, you should rest assured that you were good to your dad. You served him when he needed you most, and you can feel confident that you contributed to his happiness in many, many ways.

I am sorry that you feel the pain of his loss, but know in your heart that it is only pain from you missing him. He is happy now and will always look watch over you from the spiritual world.

He is with you in spirit, which is closer than he ever was here on earth.

Prayer for peace your way.

Sorry for the loss bro, don't beat yourself up! Everything happens for a reason even when we don't understand. I'll bet your father was proud of you for being there for him when he's needed you most over the last 20 years. Prayers of encouragement are going forward for you and your family.

God bless,
BD

Sorry for the loss of your father, bro! Prayers and condolences to you and your family!

I too am so sorry to read that...very sad that you feel you couldn't say goodbye, but don't feel the guilt or let that beat you up...you're in my thoughts
sad.gif

sorry to hear about you father but im sure he know you wanted to be their by the way you explain your relationship. try and celibrate his life and he will always be their in spirit im sure.... prayers to you and your family....

Sorry to hear about that man. I hope everything gets better for you soon. I am sure that your father would understand you letting loose a little. Try not to take it too hard on yourself.

Back