Best friend passed

So sorry. Prayers sent. Hang in there, I'm sure that he'd want you to! Deepest sympathy for the family, also!

please.gif
sent

Same here sorry for your loss I know what you are going through we just laid a good friend of mine to rest yesterday as well. Prayer go out to the family and you brotha

The world will miss this Dude !!!!!   Thanks again -I had to vent..
Sounds like you and the rest of the people who knew him will miss him because when you wrote ;

" The man lived by a code of Trust and Honor" i took that as he was a trustworthy and honorable man who was creditable with high integrity . A man of the type the world could use more of .

Sorry for your loss .

What can anyone say at times like this, I didn't know him, but now we do, he is being thought about in the US and the UK, please raise a glass to him
beerchug.gif

Mick

Well everyone Thank You for all the kind words!! That really means alot.... You are a GREAT Group to belong to, I'm proud to be part of the Busa Org. Family!!! My friend will be Greatly missed..And you are correct the world needs more like him..There is no telling how many peoples lives he helped.For instance a bad pile up on the interstate as he was headed to work , So he jumps out and starts ER work in the field. Stopping the bleeding and keeping the breathing, running from one to another.. Anyhow Thank You & I will pass the kind words to his family...
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back