Appreciate your friends today..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Today marks the 10th anniversary of my best friends death. He was my best friend, husband to my sister (took a while to forgive him for that one :laugh: ) father to my Nephew and son to two of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm sure some have had me tell the story here about his death. He died on my wife's motorcycle in 2005 on today's date.

By far the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in life.

Just let your friends know they're appreciated today, you never know if you'll see them tomorrow.

I'm not posting this for condolences, please don't offer them, just promise me to hold your friends dear to you and maybe even tell them that.

:beerchug:

Words to live by.

Fortunatly I get to spend today, riding the twisties of Vermont, with 4 of my favorites ones.

As Timmy sad, word's to live by,, Never forget. The hurt take's a long time to heal.
But keep the memories alive always!

Well said you kawasuki riding fool! I agree though friends are a dear commodity..

Have made and lost more friends than I dare admit given how life goes. Do my best to keep in touch, but unfortunately isn't as often as I'd like. Great words from those that posted above. To all my friends here on the .org, I appreciate you, and I think I am going to go send a few e-mails right now to others.

Best advice & a great reminder...can't add much more than what's already been said by all of the great friends here...

:hug:

Over 600 + Hp and 160 + years combined ages...... :laugh:

We all rode well today.:thumbsup:

The 4 horesman.jpg

As motorcycle riders we get more accustomed to death than most people. I suppose that makes us appreciate things more while they are here.

Back