arkansas get together

tourbus

Registered
hi i heard of a busa get together that was in eureka springs arkansas this past september. iwas wondering if anybody new anything about it and if there is 2 b another one for 2007. i love it there and would love it better with fellow busa kin. if anybody is interested we could start our own getogether down there. i live in kansas and im around 350 miles to eureka springs.

The Eureka Springs meet was great. I think the MeetnGreet for this region has been moving around the last couple of years. I'm always game for a get together and I think several others from this area of the country feel the same.

Tourbus, we did indeed have a Meet -N- Greet down here. As Red05 said, the last couple of Meet-N-Greets, we have voted on, both the time and the place. We have one of these per year and 2 Busa Bashes per year. The Bash happens at Deal's Gap. Anytime you want to head this way and ride send me a PM. I am sure that Red and a few others would love to come down with you.

Don

im definately serious about getting together, a few of us are going down next weekend (oct 13-14-15) for a short weekend blast, but am looking forward to getting together and meeting everybody in person at 1 of the bashes.

Back