Annual Get together?

Well they have the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston every year.....not really a family thing if you get me..........cops are even off the hook down there.  Alot of fun if you can stay up for about three days straight.

Let's do a poll.
Been there and done that plenty of times. Me and some of the guys trailer down there every year. You're not lying when you say "Off-the-hook." Not too sure if that would be an event that everyone would want to partake in though. Would probably have to give more details about it to see if anyone is interested.

Brian

As for myself, personally I would like to do the Vegas thing, something like MuggaX said about Georgia or Tennessee, or maybe even some nice Florida stuff. I'm game just as long that there is sufficient time to plan.

Brian

Hi,
I love the Laguna idea...that's just me though.
Thinker
We're to Portland. I've got a group of girls riding down probably at the end of May for three days. I was thinking of riding Mt. St Helen. Is it warm enough by then. I'll let you know closer to May whose coming. It looks like there will be around 6 or 7 girls, me and Bog. I can leave Bog at home. Let you know later.
tounge.gif
Swan
Mt St helens is the best run in the Northwest, there is two routes to Mt ST Helens one is 140 loop and the best 220. the run begins 5 minutes from my house. hopefully by that time your coming ,the mountain will have been cleared up. i can see snow on it right now from my house. ill keep you posted when they open that side of the mountian up.

As for myself, personally I would like to do the Vegas thing, something like MuggaX said about Georgia or Tennessee, or maybe even some nice Florida stuff.  I'm game just as long that there is sufficient time to plan.

Brian
vegas would be the best place to do it, it would be the cheapest plus hotels and airline offer discounts for groups. my wifes airline flies to vegas, so i can take a couple of people in the northwest area with me on a Buddy pass .

As for myself, personally I would like to do the Vegas thing, something like MuggaX said about Georgia or Tennessee, or maybe even some nice Florida stuff.  I'm game just as long that there is sufficient time to plan.

Brian
vegas would be the best place to do it, it would be the cheapest plus hotels and airline offer discounts for groups. my wifes airline flies to vegas, so i can take a couple of people in the northwest area with me on a Buddy pass .
YEAH... VEGAS!!! Dang it... Vegas BABY, VEGAS!!!

strip_2.jpg

Hello again,
thinker, now everyone wants to go to Portland. As soon as I mentioned Mt. St Helen's everyone wants in. I'll let you know when..for sure May. We'll be seeing you soon.
biggrin.gif

I'd be into Vegas...are you guys going to ride?

Brian
.....and your trucking company will ship the bikes? What fun would a Hayabusa convention be without the Hayabusas?

I will ride if that's wha it takes.

Thinker

Hello again,
thinker, now everyone wants to go to Portland. As soon as I mentioned Mt. St Helen's everyone wants in. I'll let you know when..for sure May. We'll be seeing you soon.
biggrin.gif

I'm sure my house is big enough but you might have to be flexible with bedding. Who wants to share the bed with the Rottweiler, Major?

As far as vegas, the bike would be there...ride or ship.

Now you all know how doc has paid for his 2! count em, 2! Busa's! up above ... he's the 3rd from the left. shhhhhh... he moon lights.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hello again,
biggrin.gif

Mt ST Helens is the bomb, on any sunny day youll see tons of bikes up on Windy Ridge.
there also some good roads out by Detroit Lake in OR but the best are in WASHINGTON

Brian
.....and your trucking company will ship the bikes? What fun would a Hayabusa convention be without the Hayabusas?

I will ride if that's wha it takes.

Thinker
THINKER
i ride before i have some knuckle head, screw around with my bike.

Now you all know how doc has paid for his 2! count em, 2! Busa's!  up above ... he's the 3rd from the left. shhhhhh... he moon lights.  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Hawaii, why did you go and tell our little secret... I thought we were going to share the profits...?

Maybe we should consider having the convention just outside of Vegas in Pahrump.... here is a pic.

doug_ho.jpg

biggrin.gif

doc just wants in vegas cause thats where he lives, he doesnt want to be like the rest of us and have to drive somewhere....Lazy Man.....(j/k Doc)

I would drive to vegas.

Hell I would drive to vegas with a trailor full of my budys busa`s just so everyone could get in on the action. I could very easyly get six busa`s to event, now as for the poeple, thats another story, six guys in the cab of a extended cab truck can get pretty nasty. But I could get the bikes there anyway.

When I suggested Vegas for a get-together, I inteded on finding a place for this spring, before Laguna. But it sounds like everyone is up for Vegas as an annual picnic. Whatever. I just need something to do this spring. July is tooooooo far away.
hmmm.gif

I've been wondering about an annual Busa event for some time now. Usually, when you have something of this magnitude, and you really want to include most everyone, you have it in different places across the USA each year. Since the last one was in CA the next one should be on the East coast or in the mid-west somewhere, right? Come on guys.... maybe we should start a survey?
rock.gif

Back