Busa get together

HAYABUSA1340

Registered
I want to get everyone together and have a barb a que and meet you all and im 5o or so miles north of the OHIO line. I need to find out from who ever wants to come a good date and time so i can meet new people. need to know how many people that will be comming PS. everyone is welcome

Last edited:
I'm in central OH. I'd be up for it but I work on the weekends. I'll watch and see what comes up I might be able to trade with someone so I can make it. And if nothing else here's a bump for ya.
Posted via Mobile Device

NeOhiofan, I ride to Cleveland a lot.. I run across 2 to 90 and take that out to 222nd street, head south, run back thru the Euclid Corridor, then stop at the lake... I love that ride. You ride with some guys?

NeOhiofan, I ride to Cleveland a lot.. I run across 2 to 90 and take that out to 222nd street, head south, run back thru the Euclid Corridor, then stop at the lake... I love that ride. You ride with some guys?

I live off route 2 off E305. It is the 2nd exits east of 90/2 split. Yeah I ride with a bunch of guys
4 guys have busa's
2 guys have cbr1000's
1 guy has a super duke
Couple of SV's
Couple of Gsxrs

You outta check out these websites
Ohio Riders
Ride Ohio - Powered by vBulletin
Bikestyles Inc. :: Clothing, DVDs & More!

I ride with people from each website. NeOhio has alot of sport bikers.
PM me your number we can catch up for a ride sometime.
BTW I work for the railroad an now go as far as Port Clinton so I am p your way alot but I have my wok truck.

I live off route 2 off E305. It is the 2nd exits east of 90/2 split. Yeah I ride with a bunch of guys
4 guys have busa's
2 guys have cbr1000's
1 guy has a super duke
Couple of SV's
Couple of Gsxrs

You outta check out these websites
Ohio Riders
Ride Ohio - Powered by vBulletin
Bikestyles Inc. :: Clothing, DVDs & More!

I ride with people from each website. NeOhio has alot of sport bikers.
PM me your number we can catch up for a ride sometime.
BTW I work for the railroad an now go as far as Port Clinton so I am p your way alot but I have my wok truck.

Sounds good buddy keep me posted im just waiting for my tax return to get tires rite now.

Back