For those coming to Vegas this weekend...

I'll ask Silverbullet what time on Fri for the ride to Red Rock.
We'll probably take the 160 to the turnoff that goes to Tecopa. The road isn't named on the map. We can meet you there or in Shoshone.
I'm sure we'll talk about it on Fri.

Drag Strip!? Hmmm!!

I cannot make the DV run on Saturday, gotta work. And believe me you guys wil be glad you left at 9am once you are out there. It is supposed to be 105 in Vegas, and DV is always a bit hotter. I will be avail for the Lake Meade run on Sunday. I look forward to meeting and riding with you guys.

Ok we'll see you on Sun!

We did a couple of loops at Red Rock today. Not fast really.
Then we went to the Hooters on Tropicana, but it's NOT on Tropicana, it's on Sahara, and we got stuck in traffic on the Strip and boiled, my red light came on for the first time. And you can't split the lane to cool down, so we pulled off to get something to drink, cool off, and let the bikes cool down.
My apologies to everyone for the direction screw up.

Everyone is meeting in the morning at 9. Good rides today at Red Rock.....if they would only shut it down for a day for only bikes to run
wink.gif
All I can say is tomorrow will be a cooker. Anyone planning on showing up they will be leaving the meet point no later than 9:15. We want to get a jump on the heat. Till tomorrow.

Wayne

Back