Hayas in the hills 2010!!! july 9th and 10th NW PA

ok i am home now and starting my packing...i want to be able to answer all questions and thoughts so call me 814 580 0065 as i wont be stareing at the screen looking at radar we might see some rain tonight and tomorrow in the am. spotty for the ride in on friday...saturday and sunday CLEAR!!!!!:cheerleader:

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member and daughter, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri? and sat? (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat,
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only,
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only and sat night stay
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay bringing tent.
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday
kitchener rider Hayas in the hills noobie and guest? sat ride only.

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 10-11 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 2 couples? kitchener and warbird as a? i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed

bring your own towels im out of room

Last edited:
WOW looks like a great turnout, great job chrisjp...... Remember you must post lots of pics...

cap...

FNWERJGBEJRGJEGNENGENGJKRNT

IM EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

afjdweifbewrigbegi12e~!!!!!! 18 PEOPLE ARRHHHHHH 18 bussaaaass OVERLOAD!!!

im going to steal all of your Two Bros and Yoshi's!!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Go to work for a while today then heading out. Hoping the weather is in our favor. At least its to cool off some.

Woohoo today is wheels up day. Oil change, load up bike, pack up crap and I'm outta here.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok im up...looks like some spotted sprikles on the radar...again if need anything call 814 580 0065 ill post up once we rolling out.

ok here will be the signs at the driveway for the cabin...forgive me for being cheap but it should be noticable!!

SANY0430.jpg

ok it is 11:22 and we are leaving the house now...see you all there!!!!

peregrine falcon here...

riding over to mr DROO's house, beautiful weather,,,

but wait! whats that... WALL OF WATER IN FRONT OF ME... ARGHH

ok so we are rained in for a bit, waiting till god to get off the pot and then we are heading outtttt

we CANT WAIT.

brb getting some fast fooooodd :laugh:

Stuck at mile marker 121 on 80W. Traffic at standstill and pooring holy SHHHHHHT hard.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back