Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok all im starting to hammer out the details of what to plan for this summers HAYAS IN THE HILLS 2010. as i have told some of the past participants i was planning on getting a cabin in COOKS FOREST that my family has went to in the past and then plan some rides from there... it would be a weekend thing of a friday night and saturday night stay. so far there are 2 weekends in may 7th and 14th, june is booked, jully two weekends 9th 16th, aug 2 weekends 20th and 27th and in september 2 weekends 17th and 24th. so i could use some imput of picking a weekend that does not coflict with other org activitys.

Stone Crest Cabins - Cook Forest, PA - Cook Forest State Park - Secluded cabins in Western Pennsylvania
link for the cabin to see what im looking at. the cabin has a large garage so all the bikes can be stored inside.:thumbsup:

weekend rental is only 400 wich is easly divided by a few of us and i can secure it with a 100 deposit soon as i get some input to the date that can work

Last edited:
Some East Coast peeps will be in Reno from (at a minimum) 10-14 August for the Stampede. One sure date/time period to 'consider.'

:beerchug:

Sounds like a great party, bro!

Depending on where everyone is coming from, maybe we could stop and or meet at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub. I was there last night for first time, and food was reasonable priced and delicious. One of my buddies that I went with took the 2lb challenge for the 3rd time(defeated again). Justa thought.

Think the 14th of may would be earliest. may is still at times iffy as far as weather goes. OR WE may as well book it for the july as weather is pretty set by that time. Also as scar stated the stampede in aug we wldnt wanna do that 19th weekend in july as that is getting close to people getting their crap around for the stampede.
Just throwing some thoughts out there.......

July or Sep are best for me. May 22 I m going to the Dragon for a week to ride.Hopefully itll work out.

well I'll need as much notice as possible. I think early May would be bad due to still bein early in trout season & such down there. I'm definitely goin this year tho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good imput is the stampede in aug 14th?
Posted via Mobile Device

I will have to keep this in mind and see how work goes. If later in July that might work for me. Sept. Maybe.

im open to almost any date...would prefer a warmer month...but still open to when ever

dont know if i would do more than just 1 day....

hope to get denon970 to ride with me down...nice ride last year...except wanted to get back before dark but missed it by about an hour and the bugs were horrible...lol....

but cant wait to do a 2nd yr reunion.....i logged over 500 miles last yr from my driveway back to my driveway.....

will keep watch of this post:thumbsup:

im leaning towards the july 9th date...its not too close to the stampede so hopefully we can get more comeing....otherwise...sept.

I would like to attend this event. I plan on putting some serious miles on Ripley this year and what a great way to do it by getting the oppurtunity to meet some of the PA & other N.E. area members.
That being said...I 2nd the recommendation for an early July or Sept date. Just keep in mind that the Fall Busa Bash is the 3rd week of Sept.

Roar on the Shore is July 15, 16, & 17 so the 9th will work fine for me!
Posted via Mobile Device

well ill have to send the deposit and secure the date...and then talk to casperle to see about the fall bash lol:cheerleader:

ok all im sending out the deposit on the cabin..once i have confirmation on the date with the owner it will be FULL SPEED AHEAD for makeing the plans...oh...im covering the costs...lets just get together and have fun.:beerchug:

Chris what is the date so I can check my work calendar on Monday and get back to you.

based on the other org events im shooting for jully 9th with availability of the cabin...you already have said that was out...:(

im open to almost any date...would prefer a warmer month...but still open to when ever

dont know if i would do more than just 1 day....

hope to get denon970 to ride with me down...nice ride last year...except wanted to get back before dark but missed it by about an hour and the bugs were horrible...lol....

but cant wait to do a 2nd yr reunion.....i logged over 500 miles last yr from my driveway back to my driveway.....

will keep watch of this post:thumbsup:

this is why im setting up the cabin so all have a place to crash comfirtably and it will be very much bash style with evenings of activitys around the fire!!

Back