Hayas in the hills 2010!!! july 9th and 10th NW PA

here is one choice we might have for lunch break....excelent views...but 8-10 for sandwiches.

eat on deck or ac'd inside both with views of lake! :cheerleader:

last pic possible group photo spot!!

SANY0401 (Medium).JPG

SANY0402 (Medium).JPG

SANY0403 (Medium).JPG

SANY0408 (Medium).JPG

oh and got sample hats and shirt done ill be bringing the samples for those wanting to order

SANY0424 (Medium).JPG

SANY0426 (Medium).JPG

SANY0427 (Medium).JPG

I am glad you outlined the pace. I now ride solo because of too many disastrous group rides. When I ride far from home,out of country,without a means to get myself home,like a truck, I ride nice and easy.

I am there not to impress others with my outstanding mad skillz ( :whistle:) but to make it home in one piece so I can ride again tomorrow. I will never understand pple who take all the time and effort and expense to go down to the Gap, only to ride way out of their limit just for a Killboy pic, only to crash on their first pass.

Who has to pick up the pieces? friends,family,pple that maybe you rode/trailered down with,other helpful riders...It's a shame, and it happens many times every day.

Anyway, I will be bringing my tent and stuff with me,so I can sleep in peace and privacy, I don't drink or smoke so when things start to get rowdy ( too many wobbly pops!!) I can seek the solitude of my tent.

I am getting excited..!!!! Wheeeee...!!!!!!

yes we have absolutly no intents on making this a "lets see your mad skills" type of run...i am no expert and will have my daughter on board so if that helps ease your ideas on the pace :laugh:

CHANGE OF PLANS----

I'll be riding SOLO (WITHOUT THE TAGALONG GIRLFRIEND) so that means...

MORE BEER DRINKING, MORE SPIRITED DRIVING, and MORE GUY FUNNNN

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

but I'll miss her... Ow! she just slapped me... ???

Ok so not to rain on anyones parade I did find a glitch in the weather forecast. I'm seeing the prediction is for good weather throughout the entire weekend. Then when I look at the doppler radar, it's raining steady and sometimes quite heavily until sunday evening......

Bring the rain gear everyone :-\

Chris, I'm going to be riding down now. I can't find a trailer hitch that's made for my car!!!

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member and daughter, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat,
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only,
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only and sat night stay
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay bringing tent.
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday
kitchener rider Hayas in the hills noobie and guest? sat ride only.

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 10-11 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 1 couple? kitchener and warbird? i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed

Ok so not to rain on anyones parade I did find a glitch in the weather forecast. I'm seeing the prediction is for good weather throughout the entire weekend. Then when I look at the doppler radar, it's raining steady and sometimes quite heavily until sunday evening......

Bring the rain gear everyone :-\

Chris, I'm going to be riding down now. I can't find a trailer hitch that's made for my car!!!

spoke to kevin (casperle) and B@D so we should have some others trailering in. and weather forcast here is still 60% friday night isolated showers..sat and sunday nothing :please: also who is bringing what type of digital camera...something that does good action shots (more than 1 per sec) as i am trying to plan a action shot activity...those with decent cameras chime in!!

Last edited:
rant? i dont see any rant. i see nothing but solid imput

oh and here is diffrent mount position let me know what you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just got done talking to jason (B@D) he is trailering in so please let him know what you cant bring that we havent thought of!!! grills. campchairs. campfire forks, firewood for bonefire, towels, rear stands, small basic tool kit....let us know...we are all starting to pack today!!!

well weather is looking awesome...friday still 60% for rain but 20% for sat and 0% for sunday.......

why is this week taking so long...lol:whistle:

I will be there either Sat morn and drop off my gear or meet you at the Uni-mart and ride fully loaded. No guests.

the shirt we got last year was a great remembrance of the ride .....and something this year would be another great reminder of the good time this year..

weather still looking great..chance of rain friday...clear sat and sunday. keep up the happy thoughts!!!:cheerleader:

Back