Haya's in the Hills 2013 is a GO! July 25-28th

So getting ready to leave early Thursday morning, working on the truck,
oil change
Front shocks
rear shocks
steering stabilizer
rear speakers
front speakers
Just added a water pump, to the list to do in the am.
Grease the wheel bearings on the trailer, and then im just about ready!!:cheerleader:

we went shopping yesterday for food... bought the chops and burger for the chili... will buy more stuff over next day or so...

Just wanted to stop by the public thread and help promote come on out and ride with us it's not too late yet. Also wanted to share a few pics from my Roar on the Shore trip in Erie PA this year hope you enjoy. I met and spoke with Jason Britton the stunt rider who was also on the SPEED channel a well as got to meet the classic rock band Queensryche so here's a few teaser pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

weather is looking GREAT!!... only a 40% chance of rain on sunday...who wants to ride with us!!

ok i have picked up all the food for the weekend except for soda or coffee or anything else you guys might come up with as wanting. the menu is finalized at

thursday night = chili
friday night = BBQ chicken, fried green beans, and corn on the cob
saturday night = grilled pork chops on grill, baked vegetable mix and killer macaroni salad.

we choose to not do the buffalo chicken dip because we were not sure everyone ate it and trying to keep cost low. so based on my purchases and estimate of who is going to show and how many are eating i am estimating 5$ per person per night for food... so if staying all three nights you would only need to give me $15 minimum to eat all three meals...that is VERY REASONABLE..of course i will be happy to take donations above and beyond because i am NOT doing this to make money as everyone knows...my time, my family's time is all thrown in for everyone's enjoyment...so ....feel free to throw in more if you can.

omg...what a day...getting ready for tomorrow and was getting ready to leave for my last night of work before shut down and Haya's in the hills...and as i was warming up the bike and dressing to leave i smelled anti freeze...i choose to call off work and this is what i had to do...local dealer did not have preformed hose...no heat shield even at auto stores...heat tape...20$ plus...so scammed some header wrap from a friend for 5$ but it was a little hard getting the ferring back on...will order the premade hose if it gives me any issues

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

i will be posting pics. ( i took alot this year) in the main thread... we would love (as we were asked to provide pics) to have you see the fun we had and comment!!

Back