3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14

BTW, my brand new Froggs Toggs rainsiut lasted for approx. 15 mins at the most, before water was dripping down the front of my jacket and my seat area was soaked. I stopped to put my ihone away and when I lifted my hands off the bars,water was running right into the sleeves of the suit,up to my elbows.

When I stopped at the border for a break, my whole front was saturated right down to my kness and down to my hamsrtings in the back. Very,very disappointed in this suit, I may as well not even worn a suit.

Also, I couldn't get it off over my boots, had to remove boots first,then pants. Well, now I know....when I took it off at the side of the hway, I wanted to throw it onto the road....

sooooo we have TSA agents now at the border doing strip searches?

BTW, my brand new Froggs Toggs rainsiut lasted for approx. 15 mins at the most, before water was dripping down the front of my jacket and my seat area was soaked. I stopped to put my ihone away and when I lifted my hands off the bars,water was running right into the sleeves of the suit,up to my elbows.

When I stopped at the border for a break, my whole front was saturated right down to my kness and down to my hamsrtings in the back. Very,very disappointed in this suit, I may as well not even worn a suit.

Also, I couldn't get it off over my boots, had to remove boots first,then pants. Well, now I know....when I took it off at the side of the hway, I wanted to throw it onto the road....

You Gould have asked about how effective those suits are. I had one last year and I gave it to Chris because I didn't want it! LOL!!!

I tried giving it to greg...somehow he "forgot" it when he left lol

Back