3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14

Another Haya in the hills next year? I hope so. Chris and his family put together a great event. Re-aquainted with old friends, and met new ones. Their is alot to be said for a motorcycle that can bring so many people together from all walks of life(and no its not HD). Again a special thanks to Chris and his family for taking the time to do what they do for all us to have a great time.

wish I could have made it back over, didnt get home til 11. No monster trucks, that was friday. Only motocross freestyle, aint that a shame.

checked video length this morning...3 hours!!!

then pictures and credits and riders that made it should be around a 3.5 hr DVD to follow soon,will keep all interested posted on how to get the DVD from me...

and yes THANK YOU CHRIS AND FAMILY.....and all my fellow riders for an awesome time...my son thought you all were great people...and he hopes to make it next year..

pics and short vid to be posted very soon in this and the haya main post,,,

ow yea...on our way home we hit a small patch of rain/sprinkles but other than bugs it was a nice ride home,got in about 9:30pm...

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN:thumbsup::cheerleader:

P.S.
mark...that hat really meant alot to me...thank you:beerchug:

Well chris and family including me have left the cabin. Droo colton and greg are on their way as well. This weekend went so fast it was almost like a dream. Was good to see old and new faces make some friends and have some fun and just ride. All in all I couldn't imagine a better weekend or a last group gathering to partake in before I move. Thanks to illuminati for mapping the route and being our fearless leader, thanks to chris and the family for the cabin food fun and a good weekend thabks to jaywest for the shirts and soon video and thanks to everyone else for the memories cuz those will always be there. Wow this is long so ima wrap it up again thanks to EVERYONE and see ya next year
Posted via Mobile Device

heres a few pics of the ride...more to follow..

the start

Snapshot-15.jpg

Snapshot-17.jpg

the shnizzle in action

Snapshot-13.jpg

zippo factory and meeting strombusa at this stop

Snapshot-24.jpg

Well, I am home and now at work. Has just enough time to strip off my saturated clothes and gear,I would have outrun the rain except for having to turn west,right into it.

I was in very heavy rain for a good hour, raining inside my visor, and foggy, so I had to crack it a bit. I was SOAKED within 15 minutes,yes, I was in a rainsuit, if that's what you want to call it.

A simple thank you is all I have for Chris and Mary for thier thier tireless work over the weekend. These folks will always be sure that everyones is looked after,never wanting for food,drinks, whatever. THANK YOU....

I met old friends and new this weekend,great to catch up, I don't know how CasperLE managed to miss my " interrogation" but he did, so you won't be so lucky next year!

I like to find out what everyone has been up to and catch up on news. How great to meet Ace and Semi,what a couple of characters! Colton was free entertainment, for sure!

Boy, did we share some laughs around the campfire, both nights! JWest brought his fine young man, an 11 year old lady killer...look out girls! And, thanks for the t-shirts.

Sorry to Knippee for beaning him with the wordls fastest banana....but it was pretty damn funny.

And guess what!! On my way out there was a damn chicken guy just up the road from the cabin on 16....honestly! and I didn't stop because I was trying to outrun the storm, plus I bet it was still to early for the chicken to be done..

,Great food,people and hospitality, another fun HIH, looking forward to next year!

First off, I just like to say I LOVE the .org! It was great seeing everyone @ HIH and meeting new friends. I am blown away by the generosity & kindness of everyone over the weekend and will hold onto these memories for a long time.

Chris - You & your family are wonderful. Thank you for putting this together for us. I look forward to this every year and can't wait for next year!

checked video length this morning...3 hours!!!

then pictures and credits and riders that made it should be around a 3.5 hr DVD to follow soon,will keep all interested posted on how to get the DVD from me...

and yes THANK YOU CHRIS AND FAMILY.....and all my fellow riders for an awesome time...my son thought you all were great people...and he hopes to make it next year..

pics and short vid to be posted very soon in this and the haya main post,,,

ow yea...on our way home we hit a small patch of rain/sprinkles but other than bugs it was a nice ride home,got in about 9:30pm...

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN:thumbsup::cheerleader:

P.S.
mark...that hat really meant alot to me...thank you:beerchug:

Jeff,
Honestly, you have outdone yourself with the shirts and the videos/DVD's. It
was awesome meeting your son. Tell him to keep riding and I hope to see him next year. You know, he was one of the most polite little guys I've met. He is a true reflection of his father :thumbsup:

Well chris and family including me have left the cabin. Droo colton and greg are on their way as well. This weekend went so fast it was almost like a dream. Was good to see old and new faces make some friends and have some fun and just ride. All in all I couldn't imagine a better weekend or a last group gathering to partake in before I move. Thanks to illuminati for mapping the route and being our fearless leader, thanks to chris and the family for the cabin food fun and a good weekend thabks to jaywest for the shirts and soon video and thanks to everyone else for the memories cuz those will always be there. Wow this is long so ima wrap it up again thanks to EVERYONE and see ya next year
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm just glad everyone made it home safe & sound in one piece! :thumbsup:

We are on the way home, just about 50 miles to eerie.

I have swamp elbows... And everything else.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You guys should have called me and stopped in! I plan a visit to Ohio soon! :thumbsup:

Shizzel - I hope that your pink sack of balls lasts for quite awhile. It was had to tie but thanks to Zach for procuring them at the last minute!!! WAIT!!! OOOPPPSSS......did I really say that?!?!?!?!

It was great meeting all of the new attendees and I hope that you all come back for next year!!!!!

ok im home...ill put together thoughts and pics on the main thread...thanks for comeing and treating my family like family

Wow... rough trip home I had to run the windshield wipers for quite aways.ha.

Well thanks to everyone for awesomeness its not just Jet Li its the whole forum. But thanks to Marc for leading the way, and most of all Chris and Mary for cabin, food and everything. Thanks to Jeff for the shirts. And thank you aso to the sticker donator whos name I forgot they are very nice.

Thanks every one for the laughs at the fire and Drew for the sock incident.lol.

Kevin.

lol all fun and games till someone burns the fluffy pink socks lol mark make sure when you do your ohio trip to get ahold of me for i will want to go as well :beerchug:

p.s. i made it home safely as well and im still laghing at all the fun and jokes we shared good memories all around:thumbsup:

Home safe- drew should be getting home shortly, with Greg following by about an hour later.

Thank you Chris for hosting another great time with great people- And thank you Droo for helping keep the fire going with your purchase of a lovely pair of pink polka-dotted socks!

hehe, but really- I apologized already...

Man could I have used some real socks on the way home though- rained condoms and rubber fists pretty much the whole way home..

Home safe- drew should be getting home shortly, with Greg following by about an hour later.

Thank you Chris for hosting another great time with great people- And thank you Droo for helping keep the fire going with your purchase of a lovely pair of pink polka-dotted socks!

hehe, but really- I apologized already...

Man could I have used some real socks on the way home though- rained condoms and rubber fists pretty much the whole way home..

Umm...what?

I think my nutsac is still attached to the azz of my bike,btw...:whistle:

BTW, my brand new Froggs Toggs rainsiut lasted for approx. 15 mins at the most, before water was dripping down the front of my jacket and my seat area was soaked. I stopped to put my ihone away and when I lifted my hands off the bars,water was running right into the sleeves of the suit,up to my elbows.

When I stopped at the border for a break, my whole front was saturated right down to my kness and down to my hamsrtings in the back. Very,very disappointed in this suit, I may as well not even worn a suit.

Also, I couldn't get it off over my boots, had to remove boots first,then pants. Well, now I know....when I took it off at the side of the hway, I wanted to throw it onto the road....

Back