Haya's in the Hills 2013 is a GO! July 25-28th

Have yerselves some BIG fun.

Good on you chris for throwing it together.:thumbsup:

If I still drank,I would consider going.Love me some moonshine. :alcoholic:

RSD.

you ride right??...mr big toe....you could come and do that while your here....cough cough...excuse excuse...remember past riders kitchner rider..thesnizzel... all came from Canada to ride with us too other years

ok there is still plenty of room in the lodge for stragglers....if you are even remotely wanting to come....we HAVE ROOM.. this is just a good old fashion get together and ride and relax and enjoy meeting people you normally only can talk to here on the forum!!

you ride right??...mr big toe....you could come and do that while your here....cough cough...excuse excuse...remember past riders kitchner rider..thesnizzel... all came from Canada to ride with us too other years

I'll be there. I'll be the one sitting at the bar wearing a tuxedo and a pink carnation.

Just a qwik little ride...2,986.3 miles.

:laugh:

RSD.

map.jpg

thesnizzel made it all the way over there on her busa lol...and she just a little thing...lol...then went north to alaska....so....there :moon:

laurie could whoop any of us into shape....nothing but respect for her...

less than 2 weeks away folks...still plenty of room...come join us!!

plenty of room...come ride and hang out with us for a couple days!!

1 week left. and if you make it here i will include a super duper prize!!! just for you efforts!!

Picture.jpg

rubbersidedown said:
I'll be there. I'll be the one sitting at the bar wearing a tuxedo and a pink carnation.

Just a qwik little ride...2,986.3 miles.

:laugh:

RSD.

Move that starting point on that fancy GPS down two states and that's me. Time for Hayas on the beach.

ive actually had that idea.....just haven't put it together yet...thought of haya's on the boat too...lol... but seriously... the cabin holds 24. the more people that come to spend the night...the cheaper it is for everyone... but i only pay for who shows so this is not to make money just to make it less expensive... right now its about 40$ a night...you cant beat that with a stick...to hang with your fellow org members....ride...laugh...drink....swim....i just want as many to participate and make new friends as possible...that's why i do this...SO COME JOIN US AND HAVE A BLAST!! WE ARE 4 DAYS AWAY....if you have any questions...pm me...call me...smack me and call me late for dinner..(yea too fat)...but just join us my cell is 814 462 8081

Back