Who's up for a midwest

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Been speaking with several of the members here on the board and I get the feeling were all wanting to hook up for some fellowship this summer (Camping, riding, food/drink, etc.........).Who would be interested in coming to our 2nd Midwestern Meet-n-Greet? If you were to come, where should we host the event this year? Plus, what month?

Add your comments to this post but include this *format* for your choice of place/time.  You can do this either before or after you say your peace...
* 1. Oklahoma City, Ok *
* 2. September *

The Lake of the Ozarks region of Missouri has some nice areas, but actually any of the areas listed so far are definatly doable.

The Lake of the Ozarks region of Missouri has some nice areas, but actually any of the areas listed so far are definatly doable.
I've been thinking about a Summer vacation to this area. I may join you guys if plans work out that way. Don't count on me, or make any plans around me though.

Kevin

I'm telling you guys, Eureka Springs, Ark. in September is one of the neatest places in the USA.....let alone sportbike heaven. Some of the best rides there are plus a town you will come back to time and time again. I would think Eureka Springs has to be in the top 3 for a midwest event. Also great camping and plenty of reasonable motels that are all biker-friendly. Let me find a link and I'll post it....

Here's what I've got so far.....

No particular order just a list!
1. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
2. Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
3. Davenport, Iowa
4. ? , Illinois
5. ?, Ohio
6. Black Hills, South Dakota
7. Newcastle, Oklahoma
rock.gif

I just post the suggestions I get.......
But you have to admit there are some pretty cool roads and places to see in several of the locations mentioned!

Come to South Dakota when the rolling roadblocks aren't around & I will show you some great roads and scenery! We do have other things than just the stupid Rally..
tounge.gif

Oh, and I would say sometime in June.
cool.gif

ohio the heart of the midwest anytime

<!--EDIT|hemroid
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142021270 -->

I always though that Ohio was the center of the Mideast... J/K

Don't you have to cross the Mississippi to be "West" ??
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142021580 -->

No particular order just a list!
1. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
2. Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
3. Davenport, Iowa
4. ? , Illinois
5. ?, Ohio
6. Black Hills, South Dakota
7. Newcastle, Oklahoma
8. Branson, Missouri
rock.gif

Branson would be good except for the traffic can be out of control sometimes....still would be a good central place with lots of great rides in the area. Lots of water in the area, too. Just way more commercilized then Eureka Springs, Ar.....about 1 hour from Eureka Springs, Ar.

I'm telling you guys, Eureka Springs, Ark. in September is one of the neatest places in the USA.....let alone sportbike heaven. Some of the best rides there are plus a town you will come back to time and time again. I would think Eureka Springs has to be in the top 3 for a midwest event. Also great camping and plenty of reasonable motels that are all biker-friendly. Let me find a link and I'll post it....
Heck, I'm from OKC and I'd vote for Eureka!

Back