Who's up for a midwest

I vote Ohio.

I actually thought of trying a similiar post to get some of the Ohio/Michigan/Kentucky/Indiana folks together.

Got a bike shop and a dragstrip all checked out!!!!

oklahoma!? SD? boring roads... what is the point?

How about Colorado? Perfect weather almost no rains guaranteed. and best twisties you can find on midwest.

Of course it`s were I`m ... but it doesnt matter
tounge.gif

Well Vic, I will give you the fact that you have MORE roads that we do, but don't knock the quality of the ones that we have in the Hills.
wink.gif

How about Colorado? Perfect weather almost no rains guaranteed. and best twisties you can find on midwest.
I'm always up for a Colorado ride.  Last years Busa gathering was a blast up at Copper Mountain durring Cycle Fest.  I'm not saying that any kind of gathering has to be planned around Cycle Fest, but I also agree that Colorado should be considered.  It would easily get my vote, hands down.

Ohio - My only thought about Ohio is that it really isn't in the midwest. It's pretty much in the East. If I were going to take a trip that far East, I'd just head to the dragon. Just my personal opinion though.

<!--EDIT|justin726
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142032421 -->

No particular order just a list!
1. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
2. Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
3. Davenport, Iowa
4. ? , Illinois
5. ?, Ohio
6. Black Hills, South Dakota
7. Newcastle, Oklahoma
8. Branson, Missouri
rock.gif
Newcastle, Ok
wow.gif
, now who could that be
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Headquarter in Raton, NM or Trinidad, Col ! If not then Eureka Springs, Ark.   Branson is WAYYYYY to crowded, unless you really like 1,000,000 70 year olds and above
tounge.gif
, along with the Required Grayhound Buses  
coffee.gif

rock.gif

Y'know, if you set this up for some time AFTER I move to NM, I might be able to go. Just as long as we don't do it in a boring ol' FLAT state!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

No particular order just a list! Colorado is out of the running as we held the meet there last year.... (But, have to admit one heck of a place to go riding..)
1. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
2. Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
3. Davenport, Iowa
4. ? , Illinois
5. ?, Ohio
6. Black Hills, South Dakota
7. Newcastle, Oklahoma
8. Branson, Missouri
9. Kansas City, Ks/Mo

Bug, I think Eureka Springs would be a great location. May would be a good month, not to hot and the area is beautiful that time of year. Would need to make it two or three weeks after the busa bash so we can recover physically and financially! Anyway, wherever you have it I'm in!

super.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142044228 -->

I live in Ohio and have always considered it East Coast. I'll start another thread for an Ohio meet and greet

oh hell yah....I'm IN...but lets make it inthe middle of the Midwest huh?
rock.gif
Arkansas AINT in the middle of the midwest!!!! how bout Iowa, Nebraska, Sotuh Dakota??/ etc etc???

Thats why we ask everyone to post up a location and then we will have a vote to narrow it down to the top 3...... Next, we can pick a month and finally a date! Its all good..

I already have 2 trips to Lake of the Ozarks planned for this summer. The first is June 9-11 with a small group of riders. The other is in August with the family. I'm sure we could grow the group in June
smile.gif

Otherwise, I'm always ready for a ride, but the closest thing to camping I do is a hotel room.

I'm always ready for a ride, but the closest thing to camping I do is a hotel room.
I like people who think like me  
tounge.gif
. There's nothing like a HOT  
AAAssjani.gif
Shower and a Comfie BED after a day of riding  
race.gif

Giv me a "H", Giv me a "O", Giv me a "T", Giv me a "E", Giv me a "L", what ya got HOTEL - HOTEL - HOTEL  
ss011.gif

I am from Southern Illinois will be home on leave around end of June through middle of July.....I don't get to go to Busa Bash this year so this would be sweet if it could be scheduled around then....I have seen the 4th of July in St Louis and it is really nice. But I do agree it needs to be in the midwest not midsouth/north.... I think it needs to be that way so everyone has to drive a lil bit to get there and not just a few members driving a very long distance....For one makes the most sense and it will raise the numbers of the meet.

I vote lake of the Ozarks or St Louis Both seem to be right in the middle of everything. L.O.T.O is very beautiful and a nice place to ride too.

Let's keep this at the top seeing that I have yet to see a meet for the Midwest actually go and the way through

Back