For those coming to Vegas this weekend...

dl6996

Registered
Just wondering who's coming and who's staying where. Wifey wanted to know if anyone was staying here for a night or two plus if we hold a bar-b-que here I need to get a little of a number as to what to get for food and drink. Plus, where is and when if everyone meeting up. I know about Terribles on Sun but what about Fri or Sat?

Wayne

Nijinsky3 and I will be up there Friday night and leaving Monday morning. We have accomidations and Big O has setup up a couple meet times on this thread;

I'm not sure yet where I am staying. I will be coming in either Thurs nite or Friday mourning.

BA you've got mail.

I'm getting up there on Thu night for sure.  
DL can you meet us somewhere so we can go over plans?
We should meet Fri night at the Hooters on Tropicana (is it still there?) this year.  It was easy for everyone to find last year.
Also we need cell #s for when we get lost!

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "Hooters,Hooters,Hooters"|1116361407 -->

bump.gif

O...PM'd ya with cell number. Hooters is fine, it should be there....lol. Gives me an excuse to run Red Rock a couple of times and break in the new Powers I'm getting tomorrow. I start my month long hiatus on Fri. Thiss will be a good way to start it.

Wayne

Woo!
wow.gif
You're going to do Red Rock a couple of times? On Fri? I happen not to be doing much on Fri...hint, hint,

We also need cell #s. PM me your cell #s (if you haven't done so already) and I'll PM a reply with mine.

So far:
Red Rock ride on Fri
Meet at Hooter's Fri night
Meet for Death Valley ride on Sat (TBD)
Sat night open
Sun: Lake Mead ride
Sun night open

Ok, the place for the Death Valley Sat ride is: Las Vegas and Warm Springs Chevron station on the southeat corner.
Let's say 9am.

I've got Friday off O. Give me a call on my cell when you get into town. I live about 45mins(slight speeding) away but its a fun trip. 9 am...your killing me!!!
laugh.gif
Are you planning on the 160 to get there? We'll get details soon.

Wayne

Sounds like we will be getting into town around 5pm or so. So we may just unload and join everyone at Hooters, sounds like we will miss Friday's ride. Sorry guys, sold my horse and have to get him moved for the new owners. We will try to be out of town by noon.

I'm not going to make it
sad.gif
Aside from the break-in stuff I was worried about, I have to work a at least one day this weekend. bummed.

that said, I'm taking off Thursday + Friday next week. If anyone's around, I'm down for a ride somewhere...

have fun guys!

I'll call you dl!
9am too early? I think we're taking the 160. That's what it looks like on the map. I'm going to have to figure out how to get from Boulder City to there.
Too bad you can't come Shortboarder, are you going to Laguna?

I'll be leaving Thu about 1pm.

the dragstrip has a motorcycle madness on sat. night
if you guys are intrested. it starts at 11pm.

Eddie

Anytime is good for me. If you come on the 160 then I can meet you in Shoshone or else in Pahrump. Both are on the way. I'll end up riding back to Vegas with yas though. Early is good because then we beat the heat. I just got my powers on today and my power commander. Feels soooo much better now. I'll have the Powers broken in quick.

Back