Central Florida get together

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Hi everyone, I am starting this thread so that all of us in central florida and beyond if your up for the trip, can have a mini meet n greet while our busa brotherin Lycan is visiting our state. I believe he will be here the last weekend in october, so if any one has ideas or suggestions for said MnG, please post up and lets get the logistics out of the way. Trust me when i say Lycan is one of the people you HAVE to meet from this board. I got the pleasure of meeting him this weekend, and what a great guy Angel is, so lets make his trip here special for him and his family. :cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader: :beerchug: :cheerleader:

I will be jumping out of an airplane with the wife that weekend, up in Palatka. But if plans change, I will meet up with everyone.

That is the weekend of biketoberfest, is there anybody in Daytona that has a place that we could get this MnG started ?? :beerchug:

I am in if you get this together, I would like to have it center around the biketoberfest as well, If I still have my bike :(

i wish we could make it over there, but to much going on at that time.

Looks like we ar going to be a week late for bike week dilligaf. Who has anyideas of stuff that makes florida, florida. Hes coming from the cold, so lets show him a nice warm time while he visits. Post up any ideas guys, we'll do a majority votes type thing

Something like Cocoa Beach pier and then the long way home? I may be out of town though, that's why I'm a maybe.

Alright gang, it looks like I will be trasveling down there leaving MD on Sat the 11th so that puts me there Sunday Morn, so far....I am TRYING to leave Friday night so that maybe we can ride on Sunday...I will keep you posted within the next few days as we et closer, hope to see as many peeps a spossible in the good ol Fla!:thumbsup:

Back