VEGAS!!! Get your sh*t together

I will be heading out with some of the San Diego / L.A. / LABusas crew.  Hopefully meet at Hooters Friday night if that's the plan.  We will be arriving at around 8:00 on Friday night.  Where is the 'Vegas Hooters anyway?  My wife and I  will likely be staying at Hard Rock or Rio.

Gar
biggar@cox.net
(760) 497-1015
Hmmm, we were thinking 8 pm at Hooters. It is on Sahara Ave. West of the strip and I-15... check www.hooters.com.

Gar, the Hard Rock is the B-O-M-B! Stay there!!!!

Looks like I'm the big LOZER here....
My schedule just got slammed until the end of Friday. That would mean leaving Sat morn, with Sat nite arrival. Leaves no time for much. gonna pass this one. had it all worked out 3 different times, but 3strikes your out.
mad.gif

will definitely make up for it at Laguna!

sad.gif
sad.gif
Aww maaan,! That sucks.

I'm going up on Wed, anyone else going then?

Doc, we need to get a schedule of events and confirm it with Gar if we're going to get together with the Labusas people.

sad.gif

i'll try to figure somethin out... maybe I can get out of town around noonish friday...... 16hr drive at speed limit.... hmm... maybe be there around midnight. will see.

Yes, yes, he DOES look a might peek-ed. Nuthin' a little west and wewaxation won't fix.
rock.gif

i'll try to figure somethin out... maybe I can get out of town around noonish friday...... 16hr drive at speed limit.... hmm... maybe be there around midnight. will see.
Dahm it Cache, did you not get your last message. YOU ARE COMING! Stop messing around, us Vegan's have feelings too...

spank.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you forgot... come on Cache, I even cleaned the house... dahm it!

vegas_welcome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back