Regional Busa Get Together at Eureka Springs

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
The vote is in guys and gals. Looks like the date will be th 18th - 20th of May.

We are planning a ride from Eureka Springs to Hot Springs on Friday, stay the night in Hot Springs and then ride back early Saturday Morning for the big ride.

We are still planning the 3-4 hour ride with scenic stops on Saturday just like last time. I assume we will have a cook out as well.

Drew is working on the place to stay in Hot Springs for those of us that will be going.

If there is no objection, I will make the arrangements to stay at Pointe West like last year.

Any inputs, suggestions, comments or whatever, shoot them here.

Don

Sounds good, but I want be there until Friday so I'll miss the Hot Springs ride, but will plan on seeing all of you Sat  
super.gif

looking forward to it
beerchug.gif
i'm not exactly sure of what my schedule is yet but it looks like i'll be coming in Thur. evening with Drew from St. Louis

I'm in. Pointe West is good for me. Not sure if I can do the Friday ride, but I'll try, sounds like fun.

I'm in for the ride Saturday, but I have to be back Sunday the 20th in the A.M. so I'll probably miss the cookout
sad.gif
. Looking forward to the ride, though
beerchug.gif

I'm stuck on the fence again.. might be going to Vegas for the National dart tournament in early May. Should know for sure is a couple of weeks.
all_coholic.gif

Hey Guys ! A possible destination has been checked out for the folks doing the Hot Springs ride. Lake Hamilton Resort has given us a group rate of 84.00 per room for the org. Normal rate of 115-120. per night. Very nice place.Their website shows a lot of pics. Any gals going should love it.. On the lake.. check it out.. Bikes should be safe there also as it is a resort. To contact me call my cell at 314-952-0461.. Things are coming along !!

I am up for it, sounds like fun, mabye gsxcite and omslaw can get together and head down that way...where is omar anyway?

(KanjiBusa @ Jan. 18 2007,22:45) I am up for it, sounds like fun, mabye gsxcite and omslaw can get together and head down that way...where is omar anyway?
I went last year, Omar was on vacation so he was not able to attend,but I think he is going to try and make this one. We had a great time at the last one and you should try and go if you can.

Who is going on the ride to Hot Springs ? Would like to get a list going. Chime in guys...

(DREW @ Jan. 19 2007,12:58) Who is going on the ride to Hot Springs ? Would like to get a list going. Chime in guys...
i'm in
beerchug.gif
are you still heading out from the St. Louis area on Thur. eve.? i am heading out then and we could ride together if you would like

Going to Hot Springs. I talked with Moondog yesterday. He is good for the the Hot Springs ride as well.

Don

Ok I just spoke with Barb. We have rooms reserved at Pointe West at $70 a night for the weekend of the 18th of May.

Don

didn't know you guys come to arkansas! right on! count me in as well...i don't have near that far to ride...
super.gif

(GSXRZ @ Jan. 20 2007,17:12) didn't know you guys come to arkansas! right on! count me in as well...i don't have near that far to ride...
super.gif
I live here. We are planning a run to Hot Springs on Friday the 18th. We are staying the night down there, then riding back up here early Saturday morning for the big group ride. You could meet up with us in transit to Hot Springs then ride back up Saturday morning, do the group ride and cook out Saturday night.

Don

We did this last year in September, had folks from Kansas (ks-waterbug and crew) Missouri (GSXcite and wife, RED05) Illinois (semi - rode all the way here too), a few from Texas, sorry don't remember his screen name. We had a blast.

(Fate @ Jan. 20 2007,10:36) I am going to try to make it.
when are you planning on heading out...i get off work at 8 AM Thur morning and would like to get at least a couple hours of sleep but will be ready whenever you guys want to go if you want to travel together
beerchug.gif

It looks so far like, Drew,Busaone,doug & wife on Goldwing heading out thursday evening. Semi you are welcome to ride along.

Back