Regional Busa Get Together at Eureka Springs

(DREW @ May 10 2007,13:17) Hey Col. Busaone "Mike" has yosh stainless race baffle slipons. I also had them. They are sweet. We will be rolling in Friday evening to the Pointe West.
Thanks Drew, PM sent to Ya
beerchug.gif

(yaesu @ May 09 2007,12:55) Just a few more days to go. I am ready to ride.
Will be riding down and will G/F driving the truck w/trailer down on friday.

I can not figure out what you were talking about on the cook out scene,bluehaya. must be smarter than the computer to get that done.
Leaves me out.

Looking forward to the ride again this year.
Sorry...been out of town. Like Drew says. Above the avatar is the post number of the thread. i was just giving you the post numbers of what people said they were bringing.
beerchug.gif

Sorry for the confusion.

Plan on being at the Pointe West around noon on Thurs. Anyone got a ride planned for thurs afternoon and Friday? Was thinking of taking the same route we took on Sat. last year for the Friday ride next weekend.

Hwy 23 to I40 east to Hwy 7 north to Harrison, back to Eureka Springs. Long but sweet. Mike and I will roll in Fri. afternonn from Hot Springs..

(DREW @ May 09 2007,18:05) GSXRZ , Busaone and I are going to Hot Springs on thursday. Staying at Lake Hamilton Resort. Leaving for Eureka Springs friday morning. My cell # 314-952-0461. Will be taking hwy 7 to Harrison then across to Eureka Springs. zyour welcome to ride along..  
beerchug.gif
What time do you think you will be going through Harrison? SEMI, Ninjakiller and myself will be doing some riding on Friday and I was thinking of going on the same route as we rode last fall which would put us in the direction. Mabe we could meet up with you guys in or near Harrison and ride back with you to Eureka Springs.

Aww crud, i always seem to be finding out about the get togethers at the last minute. i just took a weekend off, can't make this one, but if anything pops up around the St. Louis area again, i'm in!

hey let's set a time and place to meet up friday, harrison sounds good to me also, was gonna meet up in hot springs if we could set a time...

(GSXRZ @ May 14 2007,12:45) hey let's set a time and place to meet up friday, harrison sounds good to me also, was gonna meet up in hot springs if we could set a time...
We will be going for a ride Friday AM and as of now have no particular itenerary. We could be near or in Harrison about any time. If you want to give me a call Thurs PM, we can try to set a time and place to meet up.

Hal
816-516-4607

For anyone going, one of my favorite rides is the circle from Rogers to Eureka Springs by Hwy 62 and back by Hwy 12- about 80-90 miles and almost ALL twisties!! From Pointe West just go to Hwy 62 and go right, takes you through E.S. past downtown and around past McDonald's, then takes 23 to 12 back to Rogers. Then you go back to 62 to get back to Pointe West.

Nice jog anytime you have a two hour time slot (or less!).
super.gif

Guaranteed to obliterate all chicken strips! Some of those curves you can almost admire your own exhaust pipe!
SHOCKED.gif

And some of them you could toss a Harley off the edge and count to 10 before you heard it hit bottom...
crazy.gif

moon is off Friday & Saturday, ready to ride.....tell me what direction or type of side-rides you all want and we're off. Just checked the weather, high 70's to low 80's, diminished chance of rain for Friday and Saturday. Should be ideal riding conditions. Early am rides, no bugs to speak of...it'll be a great weekend!

shamelessly ripped off and "twisted" lyrics
beerchug.gif

I wanna ride! (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)
I want to ride (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)

Slow it down you say,
Well all I got to say to you is time again I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
Tell me not to play
Well, all I got to say to you when you tell me not to play,
I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
So, if you ask me why I like the way I play it
There's only one thing I can say to you

I wanna ride! (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)
I want to ride (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)

There's a feelin' that
I get from nothin' else and there ain't nothin' in the world
That makes me go!
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
Twist the throttle up
I've waited for so long so I could ride my favorite road so,
Let's go!
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
When it's like this I feel the wind shootin' by me
There's nothin' else that I would rather do

I wanna ride! (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)
I want to ride (Ride)
I wanna ride! (Ride)

race.gif

(tourbus @ May 15 2007,09:08) The weather is suppost 2 b perfect down there,low to mid-70's all weekend i can't wait
Our weather forecaster said this weekend will be be best days all year!!!
beerchug.gif

super.gif
Starting to gather stuff in a pile. Looking forward to riding with everyone, the BBQ, and a weekend with the wifey.

Man this sucks! Due to work I am not going to be able to make the Meet N Greet.
sad.gif
 I,m so bummed out right now I can't stand it. The weather is going to be perfect too. You guys have a safe trip to and from, and have a great time while your there. I'll be with you in spirit!

Hate to hear this Hal. We will miss ya.

Maybe you can sneek away for the Black Hills Ride in July?

hate that Hal... man, peeps keep dropping out.... i hope we have etleast a few busas left to run around with!! haven't decided on what time i'm leaving friday to get up there. not doing reservations, gonna wing it...i'll be on the blue 07 lowered with blue screen , flag me down... hubby will be on honda cbr.

Well looks like my misfortune has turned into good, I am trying to have another Supervisor fill in for me @ work so I can leave Thursday by 10:00, I hope to rent a 5'x9' bike trailer from uhaul, it's not how you get there just as long as I get there. So hopefully game on , should be there by 3:00pm @ Pointe West
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back