Annual Get together?

I would be fine if it was like in Denver, or east of there somwhere mid-west. I guess since it is a year away, I would have no problem scheduling it for an eastern area. Georgia? How bout we all ride into the Ozarks and skeer the shiat out of some hillbillies??
biggrin.gif

I've been wondering about an annual Busa event for some time now.  Usually, when you have something of this magnitude, and you really want to include most everyone, you have it in different places across the USA each year.  Since the last one was in CA the next one should be on the East coast or in the mid-west somewhere, right?  Come on guys....  maybe we should start a survey?  
rock.gif
Start one Postal...I'll vote aint got nothing else to do right now...
smile.gif

OK for some of you this may be a reminder! Last year we went through all of this and we decided to have one on the east coast and one on the west coast. Not sure how the one on the other coast turned out but we had a great time here out west. Takes a lot of coordination so if your going to host it be prepared. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or Owen. We can tell you what we did to make things safe and fun.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

My advice, plan early. Pick a hotel/motel and have everybody make reservations in advance. Plan the rides ahead of time too. Check out the nightlife and restaurants for after the ride.

Vegas sounds good to me for springtime. As long as Doc can get away from his night job!
tounge.gif

Spring would almost have to be Vegas on this short Notice. If you want a full blown event then Next spring will have to serve. Lets please go somewhere with twistie roads. My grandma can pilot my busa in a straight line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"

laugh.gif

Doc took me on a nice ride with some very good sweepers just outside Vegas, smooth road, very fast!

I like that Idea ,this way I could participate because I will be there, we should make up some tee's or something.I'm way to pumped July couldn't get here soon enough as a matter of fact march couldn't get here soon enough.Its cold in Jersey

Spring would almost have to be Vegas on this short Notice.  If you want a full blown event then Next spring will have to serve.  Lets please go somewhere with twistie roads.  My grandma can pilot my busa in a straight line.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Amen on the grandma thing. Has anyone started some sort of poll or something? I think that would be a nice idea.......if for nothing else but the location.

laugh.gif

I will start a poll, but it will be for an annual get together in 2004.
2004 HAYABUSA FAMILY REUNION

First thing to do is gather all the candidates. Second, would be to hold a preliminary poll. there may need to be several. Third, would be to form a committee to put this all together....that is if we want it done right.

So give me some ideas...just cut and paste my list. Any specifis would make it easier.

1. Laguna Seca - Monteray, CA - July '04
2. Las Vegas - Pahrump Track - Spring '04

Thinker

First thing to do is gather all the candidates. Second, would be to hold a preliminary poll. there may need to be several. Third, would be to form a committee to put this all together....that is if we want it done right.

So give me some ideas...just cut and paste my list. Any specifis would make it easier.

Thinker
3. Georgia- The Georgia Mountains - Summer '04

There are some nice twisties that Howlin Grandma won't be able to navigate. (Laugh with me Howlin).
It would be nice to go to Vegas, or Laguna, but everything doesn't have to be on the West Coast.

Here is a website that gives some info of the roads you can travel to back up my choice.

Georgia Roads

fireskull.gif

Thinker

There are some nice twisties that Howlin Grandma won't be able to navigate. (Laugh with me Howlin).
It would be nice to go to Vegas, or Laguna, but everything doesn't have to be on the West Coast.

Here is a website that gives some info of the roads you can travel to back up my choice.

Georgia Roads

fireskull.gif
How 'bout we not debate just yet? I'm just looking for suggestions to create the poll. Then the politics can start.

Mugga, do you want to just list Georgia - Summer '04, or would you like to be more specific, as in a town, near a track, or coordinated with any other event?

thinker

Thinker

Georgia Roads

fireskull.gif
How 'bout we not debate just yet? I'm just looking for suggestions to create the poll. Then the politics can start.

Mugga, do you want to just list Georgia - Summer '04, or would you like to be more specific, as in a town, near a track, or coordinated with any other event?

thinker
Not trying to debate Thinker. Just wanted to put Georgia out there on the list. I'm not from Georgia, but I'm pretty sure we have members there or some who have probably ridden those roads listed in the website of my last post.

Yeah, I would like to list "Georgia - Summer '04" as #3 on your list. As far as a town, track, or event, I'm checkin into that and I'll update my choice when I get some certainies.

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Cool!

3. Georgia - Summer '04

Hey I'm into Vegas,
Are we bringing bikes...if so..whose going to ride and whose going to tow their bikes? Just a few question...sorry. Never been to Vegas would love to go for 2004 annual gathering...count Bog and I in.
tounge.gif

Back