Apparently...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I have a small weiner because I ride a busa :dunno:

Just what I was told today :laugh:
I always figured that applied to large obnoxious trucks and Texans? :rofl:

By the way, the guy who told me this drives a huge dodge diesel with a huge stack and is from Ohio.

She said to give her 9" and make it hurt, so I did it 3x and punched her in the nose. And then I rode away on the worlds fastest production bike

/sorry, given the topic it's a good line (even though it's most likely not appropriate, in which case I will remove it)

Hey now, lets not make fun of Texans here, I didn't do anything to you! lol he was just saying that because he was looking for one of his own. No biggie, let it slide while he disappears in your rearview :laugh:

You should have told him that you need a big bike to keep your big weiner from draggin the ground. Thats why I got mine ya know. :whistle:

By the way, the guy who told me this drives a huge dodge diesel with a huge stack and is from Ohio

:banghead::banghead:

By the way, the guy who told me this drives a huge dodge diesel with a huge stack and is from Ohio.

I would of told him his wife might disagree with him........and then tell him to have her show him the pictures hahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back