Reasons to own a dodge neon

when your done painting it, go buy a new head gasket so you have it laying around for when youll need it

my first car was a 1978 chevy nova ralley green with 2 gold strips down the center

yeah I already looked at the head gasket car only has 46000.00 on it I have another 8000 miles befor I'm gonna need to replace it :lol:

You know, DR1300r Argh has a Dodge Neon... He really likes it! ARGH!

Let her help you watersand it when you get it ready Head East. She will definately take care of the paint if you do. My son sanded one side of his truck before I painted it and it made him become a scool teacher. He had said, One thing I'm not gonna be is a paint and body man. Very good experience.:thumbsup:

well this is an option I've made her work on things before, My favorite the funniest kid related help story I have was prior to my divorce (oh these are her kids biologically but I was around for a while their mine too in my mind) my son was helping me in the garage I asked him for the ratchet he froze he was about 8 or 9 I looked at him asked him again kid didn't move. So i ask well do you know what that is he says I'm telling mom you said a bad word so I look at him like ??? turns out he heard it as rat sh*t :laugh::laugh: couldn't do much more than laugh my @$$ off.

get the dark blue and have them put small pink and red metal flake in it.

I think the Honda blue is hipper, the Toyo blue will make it look like her grandmother's car.

Go with the Honda blue!! And like BlueHaya suggested, a lil flake would really set it off! :cheerleader:

Yhea a nice Pearl Blue will look great! very nice that you can do it for her.

green with 2 gold strips down the center[/QUOTE]

All I can do...is offer my condolences my brother. :bowdown:

R S D.

no doubt...i have put a few hundred of head gaskets on these..lol go with th 07 busa blue
when your done painting it, go buy a new head gasket so you have it laying around for when youll need it

my first car was a 1978 chevy nova ralley green with 2 gold strips down the center

Back