What a HORRIBLE night...

Thanks. I'm a TOTAL Ford Truck guy, but the last Ford car I talked my wife into buying was a Contour. I don't know if you know anything about the Contour, but it was an abortion of a vehicle. My wife will NEVER buy another Ford car again. I guarantee it. No matter how nice they are. Plus she's a total small hatchback person, and she thinks the Focus is ugly. ???

Women.. :poke:

Hope everything is going better for your wife and her family.

That's funny I bought a Contour for my wife and was the worst car ever!! Have you looked at the Nissan Altima. My wife has the SE V-6. It is a rocket ship. It will run circles around that GTI.

Thanks. I'm a TOTAL Ford Truck guy, but the last Ford car I talked my wife into buying was a Contour. I don't know if you know anything about the Contour, but it was an abortion of a vehicle. My wife will NEVER buy another Ford car again. I guarantee it. No matter how nice they are. Plus she's a total small hatchback person, and she thinks the Focus is ugly. ???

Women.. :poke:

Mazda is owned by Ford :laugh:

I call BS on all the beach pics, not one bikini in any of them!!!:rulez: How are they supposed to cheer you up????

Back