Mods to the Dodge

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well guys I havent signed up to join a Dodge Forum, It would feel like I was cheating on you guys, So I had to share this with someone.

The Mods have started.

==========================================================

101_5005.jpg

101_5008.jpg

101_5006.jpg

101_5009.jpg

Always thought about doing that super b decals you can get like those

Put gauges on it and build the tranny and get and air dog before you mess with the smarty

Cumminsforum.com is real good to

What model is that truck? Or maybe a better question is what engine is in it? A 5.9 or 6.7? You need to add some gauges so that you can keep an eye on your engine vitals but once you have those you should look into this...

Mads Electronics - Smarty - CaTCHER - Dodge Tuning - Home

You will be amazed at what that engine can do. That ain't your grandpaw's diesel.

She has the 6.7

Looking into programmer and someone also told me you could take out a filter that reburns the fuel ?

Try the link to MADS that I posted for your programmer. I have been very pleased with this programmer and their support. There is a blockoff plate that you can use to take the EGR out of the loop.

She has the 6.7

Looking into programmer and someone also told me you could take out a filter that reburns the fuel ?

Have heard alot of good things about the H&S programmers, the actual assembly is identical to my pmt not sure if they bought up the bully dog cases or what, i'd definately do DPF delete and EGR delete while your at it:thumbsup:

Back