Ebay ( Dodge truck related )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well ever since I got my Dodge truck I have been modding her a little here and a little there.

I have been wanting a set of these tail lights

!C!Hf6rwEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iYE0GbcV,okBNByjBb7n!~~0_12.jpg

However I have seen them priced from 180.00 to 300.00 for my 08

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I ran across a set that had been returned because the corner was chipped off, They still had the corner chip and can be fixed and I got them for 75.00 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I am a Happy camper

!C!Hf6rwEGk~$(KGrHqZ,!iYE0GbcV,okBNByjBb7n!~~0_12.jpg

Well those would do it. Autoanything.com has stuff like that for pretty cheap. Not that I have been shopping or anything. :whistle:

Well those would do it. Autoanything.com has stuff like that for pretty cheap. Not that I have been shopping or anything. :whistle:

I got in trouble the other day.

When I got the truck the wife said you better not do anything to it until we get more done to the house.

Do you guys remember Misty. Yeah like I was going to wait.

I got a Bull Bar and installed it, 4 days later I was instsallling the lights on it when she walked outside and siad I thought you werent going to do anything to it until we got more done on the house, I told her they only cost $40. she looked at me like I was crazy, I had forgotten she hadnt seen the Bull Bar.

Yeah it was a tense moment.

Just remember.

Its easier to ask for forgiveness
Than ask for permission :whistle:

I got in trouble the other day.

When I got the truck the wife said you better not do anything to it until we get more done to the house.

Do you guys remember Misty. Yeah like I was going to wait.

I got a Bull Bar and installed it, 4 days later I was instsallling the lights on it when she walked outside and siad I thought you werent going to do anything to it until we got more done on the house, I told her they only cost $40. she looked at me like I was crazy, I had forgotten she hadnt seen the Bull Bar.

Yeah it was a tense moment.

Just remember.

Its easier to ask for forgiveness
Than ask for permission :whistle:

Hmm, bet it was.

I just pulled that one the other day when I bought a license plate bracket. I forgot to mention the windshield I added to the order:rofl:

Then today:
WIFE: You got a box.
ME: From Missouri??
WIFE: Yes, it is huge.
ME: That is my plate bracket
WIFE: Looks awfully big for a plate bracket
ME: Yeah, it has a windshield in there too, it was on sale!

:rofl::rofl:

I just pulled that one the other day when I bought a license plate bracket. I forgot to mention the windshield I added to the order:rofl:

Then today:

Now thats funny. I got a plate bracket, and the ranch hand bumper was on sale. :rofl:

Then today:

Now that is funny

Nice and if you outgrow the chrome and clear smoke em, the inards look identical to my recons, seen the cheaper ebay lights like that smoked look good, now you need to night runner those headlights

the 08+ headlights look wicked blacked out
1-22-11004.jpg

Nice and if you outgrow the chrome and clear smoke em, the inards look identical to my recons, seen the cheaper ebay lights like that smoked look good, now you need to night runner those headlights

1-22-11004.jpg

sweeeeeet

1-22-11004.jpg

Your going to get me in trouble

Back