Reasons to own a dodge neon

Geez--looks like Dodge "coated" a white car with some gray stuff! I really like the blue on the Civic ... hope she enjoys the car!

Update on the progress , after 3 hours of sleep back to work on the car. man it's gonna be several long weekends. both quarters decklid (trunk) and passenger front door are ready for real primer. The primer on there now is etch so it won't rust between weekends. HID's went in so now she can see better at night. Fortunately the front end didn't peel off when i "tested" several areas and neither did the passenger rear door. ( I replaced that a while back great grandma had a pole jump into the side of the car) 6 or so more hours of work done. next weekend should have t rest of the panels ready. Then the jambs the following weekend. Yay get to take all the doors off the car de-trim any sill plates and seals and the doors hopefully be able to primer them put em back on for the next weekend. Here's some more pics :thumbsup: Oh and that would be my future brother in law trying to help in the pics god bless him for it :laugh:

HPIM0655.jpg

web-neon-1.jpg

web-neon-2.jpg

neon-web-4.jpg

neon-web-5.jpg

neon-web-6.jpg

neon-web--3.jpg

Back