Made me Grin

Gpmo

Registered
So i was talking to a guy today who rides a cbr 600 and the subject of wheelies was brought up.

I explained that i don't do wheelies or stunt.. he then explains to me that its because the Busa isn't really good at that stuff or the the track so he can understand why i don't do either .:rofl::rofl: I smiled to myself and kept on working. Almost feels like a secret that i should have told him but i didn't.:laugh:

Guess he doesnt know that your bike can wheelie faster than his will go. :whistle:

We all need to carry a pic of UncleSteve flyin his Busa around for just such occasions.

I'm not familiar with the flying Steve pic. When in at home i can search for it unless someone has it readily available.

I get alot of do a wheelie do a wheelie where i'm at. Far as i'm concerned a stretched fatty'd busa doing the speed limit in traffic is just like a preying street thug. These bikes always appealed to me as a "people that know them respect them" kind of image. I got nothing to prove wheelie all you want!

I don't get nearly as many wheelie signs on the busa as i did before. I like it that way.

So when we head up to Blackhawk are you going BigBadDodge?

I don't get nearly as many wheelie signs on the busa as i did before. I like it that way.

So when we head up to Blackhawk are you going BigBadDodge?

I'm not out when we going, or wheres the info

not that i have a gambling or drinking problem or anything like that:whistle:

we try and hit up Blackhawk once a year. When the weather is nice for a entire day.. Not sure exact detail yet will keep you informed.

I get alot of do a wheelie do a wheelie where i'm at. Far as i'm concerned a stretched fatty'd busa doing the speed limit in traffic is just like a preying street thug. These bikes always appealed to me as a "people that know them respect them" kind of image. I got nothing to prove wheelie all you want!

I wheelie mine all the time:rofl:

Back