It was hard not to laugh

TruWrecks

Banned
So I stopped in Shasta Lake for the night. I pulled in to grab a burger for dinner. The cashier, noticing my riding gear, asked what I ride. I answered "A Hayabusa." He proceeds to tell me that he's getting an HD 1200 Soft-tail that produced 630 HP and can reach 270 MPH.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He wasn't smiling when his boss asked me if the Busa outside was mine. I just smiled.

:laugh:

maybe he meant that he was gonna get 10 HDs for a combined total of 630hp and he added a speedo with 270mph on it...everyone knows that the top speedo # dictates how fast the vehicle will go:whistle:

Jesus H. Honeybaked Ham Christ on an electric pogo stick...people are stupid.

Can you imagine what would happen to the fringe on his floorboards at that speed?

Wowsers. Special people are still out there :laugh:

How was Shasta? I haven't been there in a while.

oh and :moon: Wave as you pass by.

So I stopped in Shasta Lake for the night. I pulled in to grab a burger for dinner. The cashier, noticing my riding gear, asked what I ride. I answered "A Hayabusa." He proceeds to tell me that he's getting an HD 1200 Soft-tail that produced 630 HP and can reach 270 MPH.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He wasn't smiling when his boss asked me if the Busa outside was mine. I just smiled.

:laugh:

Totally bizzare! Whatever he was smoking I hope the rest of the community is standing upwind cause its LOCO WEED!

Chipmunk.jpg

what really is in those hamburgers that they serve there, inquiring minds want to know.....:rofl::rofl:

Back