Stuntlife.com freestylefest

BigDiesel

Registered
just a reminder for all the stunters in the WI area- big stunt show this weekend at Union Grove Raceway just outside of Racine. I dont have the purse size for anything, but I know they do several competitions, for: longest no-hander, longest endo, fastest wheelie, best stunt, team stunt, 2-up stunt... there's a bunch, okay?

I was at last year's event-got rained on HARD for like an 2 hours-didnt stop the stunters tho-guys were doin circle wheelies in POURING rain, doing burnouts, u name it. Got to see a guy pull a wheelie on a Busa in the return lane of the track (strip was too wet) and he was honestly going 150+ at the end...thru puddles!!!!! that guy is nutz, and he's coming back this year-friend of mine met him in Ill. the other day.

Should be lots of fun-starts at 9am, they do trophy shid at like 9pm, then party for a bit n ride-my bike is still outa commission, so I'm takin my truck-if anyone in Milw area wants to tag along, the more the merrier. I got 7-pass. seating so its all good.

and dont worry to all the folks that cant make it-Im taking the video n reg. camera with me, for sure!
cool.gif

hello?................................anyone there?................................................................all i hear are crickets........
tounge.gif

thanks. wish my dumb-a55 luck trying to get it downloaded...i know as much about 'puters as i do bout hairstyling!!
tounge.gif

DSC00031.JPG

My head is buzzed the same way... lol! I can also help you uploading the video so pm me if you need it.

Back