Anyone use the PUIG Windscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ CAVEMAN

I wasn't sure myself what all needed to come off the bike to get the shield on, but if its only a few bolts, shouldn't take too long. :)

NOT to hi-jack your thread, but i too have been eye-balling this same screen! Can anyone give some thoughts as to how it stacks up against the ZERO GRAVITY DB screen, better quality, better looking, ect..??? Im having a though time deciding....thx for the input :beerchug:

Not a prob. I like the style of this particular shield, plus it comes in dark smoke with no logos on it. I have already ordered it, and when I receive it I will let you know what I personally think once its installed.

Last edited:
Not a prob. I like the style of this particular shield, plus it comes in dark smoke with no logos on it. I have already ordered it, and when I receive it I will let you know what I think once its installed.

Thx bro :thumbsup: , I think im leaning towards this one too, now that i noticed what you said about the "ledge" at the db. looks pretty good.

Go for it, they look great and I left the strip of edge protection stuff off. I like the clean look...:cheerleader:

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

FWIW... I only went with the windscreen so I could see my gauges without dipping my head from riding position..

The screen was difficult for me to get in. Took more than 5 minutes to replace the screen.

Some of you people come off like idiot moron asses. Not very helpful.

So it took a little longer than 5 minutes , No big deal . Glad you got it done. I will tell you first hand that there are some very helpful people on this site that would go to HELL & back to help anyone out. No need to get your panties in a bunch over nothing. Not a real good way to start out ROOKIE ! Take a chill pill & relax they were just having fun with you.

So it took a little longer than 5 minutes , No big deal . Glad you got it done. I will tell you first hand that there are some very helpful people on this site that would go to HELL & back to help anyone out. No need to get your panties in a bunch over nothing. Not a real good way to start out ROOKIE ! Take a chill pill & relax they were just having fun with you.

Go f yourself

Pohl , You went ahead and edited your response after you said some pretty nasty S*** , I think that you could of just took it for what it was. You were not even the one that started this thread & jumped in and wanted to post up some smart A** comments. The guys you responded to are people I know & have met @ ORG functions & I know for a fact they would help in a heart beat . Simmer Down TUFF GUY !! :moon:

Ahh man, chill out, just messing with you... no reason to get your panties in a wad...

Dude, kiss off - I don't personally care how many posts you have or what your Busa Geek status is. What, are trading wizard cards or something? How many points have you collected?

Some of you people say some really idiotic, sometimes offensive things and suffer from the same idiotic, group-think mentality.

True, many people on this site are quite helpful, but I certainly hope none of them would go to hell (for me).

Ahh man, chill out, just messing with you... no reason to get your panties in a wad...

Dude, kiss off - I don't personally care how many posts you have or what your Busa Geek status is. What, are trading wizard cards or something? How many points have you collected?

Some of you people say some really idiotic, sometimes offensive things and suffer from the same idiotic, group-think mentality.

True, many people on this site are quite helpful, but I certainly hope none of them would go to hell (for me).

This isn't about post count , this is about being disrespectful over a couple of comments that YOU took wrong not me.

This isn't about post count , this is about being disrespectful over a couple of comments that YOU took wrong not me.

What did I take wrong?

Consider the people that may have been disrespectful to me?

Nothing left Ninja Poof?

Whatever, some of you people think you can be asses because you developed some sorta status on a website or in a motorbike club, where you personally have developed respect for some people for some reasons - and some sorta "social" hierarchy. It's all cool fun and games, only meant in jest when you have each other's support, but I don't know you people - I visit on occasion and add what I think - and end up getting dumb ass challenges and comments from the same sort of people that aren't really trying to be helpful ( or "go to hell" for me I think was how you put it). Sounds like a juvenile boy club.

It's fine, I won't say anything - I'll just continue to rip off the useful information from the people around here who have decent knowledge.

PS What's wrong with editing my comments? Better than saying some of the stuff I really think, right? Feel like you are calling me out or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back