puig db vs suzuki db windscreen

Hemi I would have to agree with you. I had the stock and didnt like it because of the wind blast so I purchased the Puig and yes it helps and looks awesome as well but still blast s you directly in the face.

I find it on long hauls on I-95 my head and neck get fatigued after awhile if you dont tuck. I would like to try the Suzuki double bubble as well seeing that it is higher than the Puig. It just doesnt look as nice. Sometimes you just have to go for the comfort level sometimes. Just my opinion.

Rick, sounds like u have the exact same issue. It's not a huge problem, but the puig does seem to blast the wind right at my head. The suzuki db has a bit more flare/curve towards the top of the screen which i think directs the airflow higher. Will find out soon, just ordered one. Also ordered some vht tint, plan on tinting the backside of the screen to darken it up a bit.
ps-how u likin the yosh r77 slip ons so far?

Hey Buddy, yea its sounds like we do. Please let me know how it is, I may have to go that route as well. I like to ride I-95 alot staying at higher speeds for long durations and, well you know...

Love my Yosh's and the sound is awesome and looks great with the color scheme, get lots of comments on them. Thanks for asking

P.S Post some picks with different angles so we can get the full effect

Good talking to you!
Rick

Last edited:
Back