Windscreens - Puig DB or Suzuki Din

McBusa

Registered
Anyone done a side-by-side on the Puig vs the Suzuki DB windscreens. Which one is the highest? How about quality?

I use the Suzuki DB on my 2006 and I have not problem with quality/fit. I believe they both have a 2" rise to them...

guns.gif
I had the DB Suzuki too and i was ok.I'll buy that again
thumb_up.gif

I have the Puig dark tint. Looks and fits great and really helps me see the instruments (the original screen obscured them). Wind now hits me right at the the neck, so no helmet buffering, but I'd ideally like it just an inch or two lower down (upper chest/shoulders).

I sent in an order to Zero Gravity for the Sport Touring version for my 08. They are not making either the DB or the Sport Touring version for the 08's yet and they don't have a production date.

Made the choice easy....I ordered the Puig Dark Smoke. Thx semi, the pic sold me....very nice!
thumb_up.gif

Puig BLACK baby looks awesome too, lots of folks didn't think ti would look good untill I got it...consider that one too especially if you have the fastest color
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Golden, I'll circle back around with you in a month or so. Figure I can spend the money you paid me on that faring back to you.
thumb_up.gif
Have too many projects at the moment.

Close-up of the Kanji artwork.... you obviously can see this better when the screen is in its native lint tint:

K8_windscreen_kanji.jpg

Back